short strains

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunshineman

Reaction score
I'm looking for a strain that grow very short and compact. Can anyone tell me of such a strain?

Any indica should give you what you're looking for.

low ryder for sure or snocap she usually sticks to one massive cola

lowryder yields are weak. But that's to be expected though. Get any indica type and just top it so it stays short and bushy. Or use something like bushmaster that stunts the vertical growth and promotes the sideways growth. That way you can get strains that are wayyy more potent than the lowryders.

I have found by just topping and tieing your plants you can really keep them low. My hydro system sits off the floor like 2 feet so if my plants get 5 feet tall we are talking about 7 feet from floor to celling. So far i havent had trouble keeping them short by topping and tieing..

top 44 i jsut got 10 seeds for $20 including shipping its one of the fastest maturing strains

PuffTheMagicDragon said:
top 44 i jsut got 10 seeds for $20 including shipping its one of the fastest maturing strains

Can you PM me a link?

PuffTheMagicDragon said:
wow pretty cheap. Can i have that link also.

Latest posts

Back