Shorter growing alternative to Stress Killer Auto CBD?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

podlington

Reaction score
Hi there :) I'm posting this on the offchance that a kind, knowledgable soul might be able to help me.

I've found the perfect strain for me - Stress Killer Automatic CBD. The only problem is that I need something that doesn't grow very tall - 1m at most ideally - and this strain can grow to 1.4m.

Does anyone know of a strain that's autoflowering and suitable for indoor growing, with moderate to high CBD content and moderate THC content, that produces a relaxed, clear-headed high?

The closest I've found is Tangerine Dream Auto. I'm waiting for a reply from the breeders regarding its CBD content but I suspect it won't be as high as Stress Killer.

Any help much appreciated!

Grow stress killer and top it or do a low stress training and bend it. The extra height should not be a deterrent to growing a strain that works for you. Seriously, finding another that works for you could take months, years, or the rest of your life.

Grow stress killer and top it or do a low stress training and bend it. The extra height should not be a deterrent to growing a strain that works for you. Seriously, finding another that works for you could take months, years, or the rest of your life.

Thanks very much, this is very helpful advice. I will read up on low stress training.

Latest posts

Back