Shortryder Fem Seeds Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pop65

TOKER FOR LIFE
Reaction score
HI ALL SO A FRIEND OF MINE BOUGHT A PACK OF NIRVANA FEM SHORTRYDER AFTER READING THERE REVIEW ON THEM.THIS IS WHAT THEY SAY.
Short Rider is a hybrid of our discontinued strains Top 44 and Early Special. Top 44 has long been a trade favourite because of its ability to produce commercially worthwhile amounts of strong, skunky buds in just 44 days of flowering. Even though Early Special itself lacks this characteristic, its Siberian Ruderalis genes give Short Rider the unique ability to "autoflower" – to flower independently of light cycles. This means you won’t need to maintain a strict lighting schedule for this strain – it will flower regardless! Short Rider is a must for growers with limited space or who simply want to finish extra early. The quality is amazing considering how little time it takes to finish
WELL HERE IS MY RESULTS OUT OF FIVE FEM SEEDS AFTER 5WKS OF VEG NO SIGN OF FLOWERING AT ALL UNDER 20/4 LIGHTS WITH 400WATT DUEL SPEC LIGHT.SO I SWITCHED THEM TO 12/12 AFTER 7 DAYS THEY SHOWED SEX AFTER 12 DAYS I WAS SURE WHAT THEY WERE FOUR HERMIES AND 1 MALE
MY ADVICE TO ALL OUT THERE DONT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THESE SEEDS
LOL AND HAPPY GROWING

Thats the chance and risk you take when buying Fem seeds IMO, after all they'er predisposed to go hermie, some breeders just take more time and effort in stablizing the beans to not go hermie! Not saying Nirvana doesn't I just found that with Fem's its the chance you take! If myself were to grow a Fem strain I'd just watch extra close and take what was thrown at me as I no going into it that Fem's are a risk!

Phatpharmer

PS. Normally I wouldn't buy Fem seeds but after seeing Mentalpatient Whiteberry thats definitly on my to get list, I'll just take extra precautions when growing!

I've used Nirvana a lot. I've never been jacked by them. Tell your friend to write an email to them, tell them the entire story from germination to 5 weeks and tell them you think the seeds may have not been auto-flower by mistake when packaged.

Because of their long time service to me, I believe they'll answer you and send another batch of seeds with no charge.

They have people working for them, just like anywhere, who may not be the most accurate people in the world for doing their job correctly. Just like with any place of business, mistakes get made.

It's worth a shot man.

All they can say is no, and if they do, you've only wasted one email.

HippyInEngland said:
Thanks for the warning Pop :)

How much were the seeds?

:peace:
HIE, if I'm correct, it was you that was growing some autos for seed. If that turned out well, you may want to tell pop65 how to do it for himself.

One good crop and he'd have seed enough to weed (no pun intended) out the males and still have an abundance of females.

I had five of them. 4 were male. 1 is in week 2 flower and shes looking good. But i am gonna keep some extra eyes on that one. AK-47 fem too now.

PS, e-mailed them and they were quick to correct it. Sending new ones. We will see.

I think as you think, wrong seeds with the wrong label.

:peace:

im hoping your all talking about auto flowering fems.....
i just bought 10 fems of papya and aroura indica...
LH

thanks for replys guys i will contact nirvana and see what they say.they grew realy good in veg stage no probs just didnt flower i will update you's with nirvana's responce

Latest posts

Back