Shots fired

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why anyone thinks that violent criminals have a right to life is beyond me....kill em' as you catch em'.

Congrats this is the dumbest thing I've read today.

I don't have a problem with people defending themselves or their property so don't twist your knickers in a bunch, I have a problem with uneducated blanket statements of ignorance.

NOBODY, has the right to take ANYONE's life except in the defense of their own. period. If you vote or are in favour of capital punishment one day, an innocent will slip through the cracks and on that day YOU become guilty of murder for holding up an imperfect system and giving your ok to the murder of others.

Tater said:

I don't have a problem with people defending themselves or their property so don't twist your knickers in a bunch, I have a problem with uneducated blanket statements of ignorance.

NOBODY, has the right to take ANYONE's life except in the defense of their own. period. If you vote or are in favour of capital punishment one day, an innocent will slip through the cracks and on that day YOU become guilty of murder for holding up an imperfect system and giving your ok to the murder of others.

While I certainly respect your right to an opinion, I'm glad you're in the minority. I looked on your sig for your location, I was suprised it did'nt say "in the land of rainbows, lollipops, and fuzzy little kittens".
Ten to one says these animals have lengthy rap sheets. How long are descent people supposed to sit by and say "some day they'll straighten up"?
When people choose to live thier lives this way they deserve any and all misfortune that may befall them. They contribute absolutely nothing of any value to society.
Apparently you're opposed to the death penalty. What would you suggest be done with the people who live thier lives in search of potential victims? Prison dose'nt work, for the most part prison is nothing more than a family reunion to these people. Just another chapter in thier lives of living off the system.
In so far as your concern with Innocent people being convicted and put to death, the fact is, it rarely happens. It's much more previlant that guilty people get away with crimes (can you say O.J.). Additionaly when a person IS wrongfully convicted it's because thier history of criminal behavior adds circumstantial evidence. So it basicly evens out in the end.
I can live with that, and I sleep well at night.
We know punishment dose'nt work, rehabilitaion dose'nt work (you can't RE-habilitate someone who's never been habilitated in the first place), so where do we go from here? I'm not someone who buys capital punishment as a deterent, it's revenge, pure and simple. As I said, I can live with that.
Many states have a three strikes law where three arrests get you life without parole, WHY???? If we put them in prison for life and have to provide these animals with food, clothing, housing, medical, legal, etc etc etc...we're still being robbed.
To deal with them in a manner they themselves have earned they should be dragged out behind the court house and introduced to a tall tree and a short rope. Then we'll see a reduction in crime, the residivism rate would just about dissappear. We'll also save a boat load of tax dollars that are otherwise wasted on welfare and low income legal aid.
Have a nice day.:)

I'm in no way condoning what these people did but, since 1973 over 130 people have been released from death rows throughout the country due to evidence of their wrongful convictions. I admit that it is a small number of people but what if you or 1 of your family members were in that small group?

it is much easyer to get the jump on someone in their own house than most think.

Install cameras, get a tazer, or pepper spray.

If you live in a community, I strongly recommend against guns.

There is no such thing as a smart bullet...at least for civies.
Keep your finished elsewhere.

Safes are good, but its also a good way to get tourtured.

...good luck.

Of that 130 how many had clean records? Probably not many. The reason these people were convicted of crimes they "did'nt commit" was because they had committed so many crimes previously there was no way they could be afforded the bennifit of the doubt. They denied all the crimes they previously committed so how can anyone trust anything they say. They're previous crimminal activities directly contributed to thier wrongful conviction. So if you're gonna commit crimes of violence against people and sometimes you get away with it you have to accept that the pendulum will swing the other way. I'm not saying people deserve to be convited of crimes they did'nt commit but when you look at they're lifestyle prior to conviction it's easy to see how circumstatial evidence takes on a whole new wieght. It's extreemly rare that a "innocent" person is convicted.

Whether or not they had "clean" records has nothing to do with being sentenced to death for a crime you did not commit.

My point was a person who has a record of criminal activity would not recieve the benifit of the doubt. If the defense says "my client has never been in any kind of trouble before" then the jury has to wonder if the prosecutor has the right guy. But if you have a defendant who has a criminal past, that bennifit of doubt is gone out the window. Most people believe, and rightfully so, that if you got arrested there was probably evidence, concrete or circumstantial, pointing to you.

I have a Browning Safe, never thought about torture. I would def get off some ammo regardless, wife straps too.

Heres a update on the story. Kinda upset i live close and dude from what I am hearing has every clone you can get on West Coast. Man... Seattle has produced some fine strains over the years and he is no stranger to them.

KIRKLAND, Wash. -- A spokesman for the King County Sheriff's Office says deputies found 385 marijuana plants at the home of a medical marijuana activist who was in a shootout with robbers.

Sgt. John Urquhart says investigators also found marijuana products such as butter, baked goods and paraphernalia. Deputies have no plans to arrest activist Steve Sarich but will forward their findings to the prosecutor's office.

Sarich suffered minor wounds when robbers broke into his home early Monday. One fired a shotgun at him, and pellets hit his face and arm. Sarich fired a handgun at one robber, sending him to Harborview Medical Center in intensive care.

Sarich runs CannaCare, an organization that provides marijuana plants to patients.

He said Tuesday morning that he does not flower marijuana plants at his house, but runs his grow operation like a nursery. He says many of the plants there were new cuttings and likely had not yet developed roots.

Tater said:

You come into my house with bad intentions,,you have lost your rights to live. I have been married for 24yrs. My Wife is my best friend. You threaten Her in ANY way,,you are a dead MF.
I am Not in favor of the Death Penalty,for a good reason. To many have died who were inocent,,,and thats a proven fact!!! Personaly,,I would rather take care of it myself. The only one that has the right to take someone elses life is the Person or Persons that they(the intruder) infrindged upon. If anyone should push the chemicals into thier viens to take thier life in a death penalty,,it should be the person that was effected the most by thier crime. Like for instance. If someone took my Wifes life,,I should,,(and only me) should have the right to take thiers. Other wise they should do life without parole.
BUT,,as I said. You hurt one of mine and you will never make it to court.:hubba:

cubby said:
Of that 130 how many had clean records? Probably not many. The reason these people were convicted of crimes they "did'nt commit" was because they had committed so many crimes previously there was no way they could be afforded the bennifit of the doubt. They denied all the crimes they previously committed so how can anyone trust anything they say. They're previous crimminal activities directly contributed to thier wrongful conviction. So if you're gonna commit crimes of violence against people and sometimes you get away with it you have to accept that the pendulum will swing the other way. I'm not saying people deserve to be convited of crimes they did'nt commit but when you look at they're lifestyle prior to conviction it's easy to see how circumstatial evidence takes on a whole new wieght. It's extreemly rare that a "innocent" person is convicted.

That is not always true Cubby. If one person is wrongly convicted,,that is one to many. Many have been in the wrong place at the wrong time who did not have any priors. and were convicted by a bunch of morons. It is true however that lots of PPL have been lucky that they were not caught for the things that they Have done and later they get busted for something they didnt do,,and go to jail..Might call that Carma,,but whatever ya call it,,THey Got Thiers.:D

I want to give convicted murderers organs to sick people...am I sick? lol

:yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat:

2Dog said:
I want to give convicted murderers organs to sick people...am I sick? lol
I will gladly donate the guys organs that trys to come in my house to do harm to my family:hubba: .

this is where i go for my meds... this is the same thing that happens to some people in the area. there was also a murder over a bunch of clones....

the house was enormous, and the downstairs guest house area accommodated a large mother and veg/clone rooms and a very nice 1 at a time clone selection and edible/oils etc. + lots of nice buds.

in WA, there can be no store front op. its all dont tell, dont ask.

so this is what happens, my friends have kids, and now an x marine on 24 hour stand bye... they are shutting down soon because of the break ins, the cops say"we arent in the business of arresting sick people for their meds" and are usually very cooperative.

steve has been through a lot to keep this movement alive and growing ;) a whole lot, the man almost had his head blown off, inches away... and he is going to fight for my right, and every other cannacare member, or not!

god, this has been on my mind since it happened...

Edit: on the news they shoe that gorgeous pit, but not the lil chihuahua/pomeranian haha.

Kool. Just meant there is dispensary and they have great choices.

Hmmmmm??? Interesting story, I'm sure that as we see the end of prohibition of marijuana that there will be many more just like it.
IMO I would think that anyone that is that open about his role in this should be much more prepared.
Anyone that has ever lived in any big city or having had any dealings with a cashed based business knows that security is just a fact of life.
I know guys that have been selling Christmas Trees in LA for years now. They don't sit in a parking lot with 20-30g cash on Sunday night waiting for the bank to open on Mon. for dam good reason.
For the very same reasons, I see a dispensary as being very simular to a check cashing business, bank or a 7-11
As for growers, anyone dealing with 385 plants of any size, I would think would be doing the same. If I had that many plants I would have a miniture Fort Knox with full time security guards.
As for us small timers I think it's a matter of how much exposure you allow yourself to have. There's no need for Fort Knox with six mature plants. At the same time there are some crazy people out there and taking security very seriously is something that I hope we can all learn from this.
Personally I would hope that I'm never put in a situation where I have to kill someone. But... if someone ever broke into my home with a gun, I think that I'm with most here, and would not hesitate to shoot to kill. Especially if there where more than one. And I certainly would never even consider using a 22cal pistol that jams for protection.
The fact that this guy has been robbed eight times in the past ten months is plane insanity in the first place. Speaking for myself I would make sure to try to kill the first ones so that any others get the picture.
As for getting involed in the death penalty I will say this, I think we should sell loto tickets to pull the plug on some people. I would be the first in line to fry someone that has raped and killed several kids if I won the loto. I just stongly feel that these types of people just do not deserve to live!!! Does that mean that I always completely agree with the way our government handles the death penalty....definately not!!!
Anyway That's My Cents On These Topics....LOL
Take Care, Be Cool and Stay Safe!!!
Peace MBT

Tater said:

Thank you

Latest posts

Back