Should i crop it early?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul1976boro

Reaction score
Hello, it is my first grow and i have had a problem with a hemaphrodite female plant. The pollen sacs i have realised are hard to get all of so it is something to consider for the future,(get rid staight away)
Should i crop the messed up one early or shall i let it carry on through the cycle. The other 2 seem to be ok no seed setting as of yet. Any help will be appreciated.

Heh, it's around other plants? If so man i'd wanna get it out of the as quick as possible. If you even wanna take that plant somewhere else. Take it outdoors or whatever. Let it grow out that way and maybe pull off a bit more bud and get it when it's mature seedy or not. Or you can just crop it now or kill it. Is there enough bud to even want right now? Good luck bro and sorry on the hermie.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

huh i had a problem kinda like this,if its roots are tangeled with others its going to be a chalenge,i had i a male i just cut off at the bottom and its roots were tangeled with the females roots then when the male roots started to die my females started getting very very stressed out be carefull if its roots are tangeled with others,good luck.

Latest posts

Back