Should i harvest

fella

Reaction score
I’ve been veg’in my two plants for some time now…. Some bunches have a high % of red pistils some don’t. I wanted to dry the whole plant at once…. Should I wait longer or should I go ahead and harvest the whole plants now?????

Thoughts guys, this is my first time so go gentle

cheers:)

Dr.GreenThumb

*The Sinsemilla Sheik*
Reaction score
Here are 2 ways to determine if your plant is done flowering...

When-To-Harvest-2.jpg

when-to-harvest.jpg

KADE

Aero Lord
Reaction score
The 2nd pic posted is the easiest way to get it perfect... just go to radioshack and pickup a 30x microscope for $8 and away u go.

fella

Reaction score
Should i be trying to harvest the whole plant at once or will parts of it do?

I'm sure thats one half of plant is ready, but the other half is a few weeks behind thats all.

B

bejohnst

yea you don't have to harvest the entire plant at once. You can chop the top and wait till the lower buds reach maturity.

KADE

Aero Lord
Reaction score
I chop the whole thing.. I check top middle n bottom... when it looks good enough for me I chop the whole thing... U get a lil variety too =)

jb247

JuztBudz
Reaction score
I think that you would want to harvest the whole thing at one time, you'll handle the plant much less this way, plus you get the benefit of getting a couple of kinds of high from the same plant. The immature buds will give you a more sativa type of high, then the mature ones for that old couchlock.

Peace...j.b.

Latest posts