should we worry about these guests?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papabeach1

Reaction score
I clicked on the link to see who's online...for MP.com

there's swarm of guests!!

should we worry about that? too much guest eyedroppin on what we talking about? and all that.? ??

:cool:leo.. you have nutthin on me!:cool::p

could be better if the forums where veiwed by members only.. but then again, what would stop them from just signing up real quick eh?

i think the bad people would just join, and some unregistered people looking for quick help would just leave.

sweet... for all of you guests... please sign up come over...

help us out to help the newbies... and help each other come over..

don't be afraid.. the server is at Holland and they protects our inbound/outbound superhighways so.. don't be afraid leo has nothing around here too.. come over.. don't be shy...

a quick once over, knew i was at 'the place'. within 30 min's , 'ol bb was in. so, you can say i was your guest at MP for 30 min's.:) ...

papabeach1 said:
I clicked on the link to see who's online...for MP.com

there's swarm of guests!!

should we worry about that? too much guest eyedroppin on what we talking about? and all that.? ??

:cool:leo.. you have nutthin on me!:cool::p

...Only if you're posting your "My space" page, your yahoo ID, your aim account, ct. ect. ..and were stupid enough to use real and legitimate information in your profiles.

i was just a guest browsing also for a month til I had a question. So signed up and post my ? and got a quick response. I've been hooked on ever since. There is to much useful info here to not sign up.

I saw someone with his MySpace link in his signature I think... that or he linked to it. Sure enough it goes to a big site about growing weed and I think the background as weed, with weedish music? I dunno, but I thought it was kinda silly on his part, dunno who it was though...hmmmm :confused:

I first found this forum while searching online 3-4 years ago for a comparable recipe to make hash. But ended up only finding other recipes. so i then joined and asked a few questions and found out that the information i had no one else had. so i decided to help a few and spread the info. in doing so entering me in to this wonderful family.

So no matter how u ended up a part of our family, we're glad to have u here whether u were a guest for a minute, a month, or a year.

yeah I decide to remove my real profiles from yahoo, myspace, all that.. that was linked to here..

man that was easy.. lol... thanks to mp members..and mods

no wonder people is trying to treat me like a dealer.. sorry I'm not... ha..

Latest posts

Back