Shove this in ur Passion and smoke it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pilgrem I be ussual laid back and happy to welcome any pilgrem to fireside the only reason yual gettin me coonskin in a stiff cause the way yual comin kickin in door and shootin to yur mouth good folk here so stop and just leave pilgrem start a new ifin ya can.

BWD

Hamster Lewis said:
Wow dude...loose buds and pretty small hands. You know what they say about guys with tiny hands. Sorry about that teenie weenie you must be packing. Why else would you feel the need to make this thread? You probably drive a truck that is lifted to the sky as well. Oh well, we can't all be well hung and grow rock hard buds. Two words, penis pump.

:spit: :rofl: so true

you obviously dont know how to look around for info on the site and there is plently of evidence of peoples grows just go to the grow journals and why would they want to prove it to you its like justin bieber saying elvis couldnt sing. dont be so cocky man your first bud pic looks like sea coral. get a life man

by the way BWD is probably the nicest guy on here your a bad judge of character

Nobody posts such lame buds with so much smack but a troll.

DarkHorse007 said:
you obviously dont know how to look around for info on the site and there is plently of evidence of peoples grows just go to the grow journals and why would they want to prove it to you its like justin bieber saying elvis couldnt sing. dont be so cocky man your first bud pic looks like sea coral. get a life man

by the way BWD is probably the nicest guy on here your a bad judge of character

Thanks pilgrem fur kind words but I can get bit out control and bit of a prick to those deservin and this *** need some respect kicked to it.

BWD

If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly :D

like you said he was deserving i dont know what these guys motive is for me it is just pure fun and entertainment to mess with them

Pilgrem be like scratchin to arse then takin sniff yual just knows its goin be bad, bad crack smell comin from this pilgrem from start.

BWD

So I just Harvested and my next harvest is projected for Feb17-23, and this will be 2 plants in that time zone. The NL and the Afgoo, then I will add at least 2 more Afgoos, I will probaly offset thes a week or 2, it is perpetual. Right now I have 6 Afgoos that are in 3g pots and about 7"-9" tall. I am in the process of lengthening them. I like the first node 12" from dirt. So 3 more weeks they may be twice that size or more. Then my next Harvest which will be March 16-23 will be 3 plants. One of them will be that little Afgoo, The OG, and the Majic Bean. So then my next Harvest will be one of those Afgoo starts and that will be the week of April 19-24, then the next Afgoo will be May 3-8. I have enough plants to have a continuous harvest till August. Between Jan-Aug. I will have harvested 14 plants!!!

Hopefully 4ozs or more per plant would add up to 3.5lbs or 7ozs/month on Avg. Numbers, numbers, #'s I keep proving u wrong Drfter. Is ur **** planned out till August, POSER's. Talk a lot of crap and straight up jerk. Wat else do u offer besides Internet Bullying. Just sayin, hope ur children act better, oh wait ur one of those teenagers A teenager who has only seen his moms boobs.

Glad u guys are admiring my hands, but I am not gay, so dont ask. What u'all do in ur own time is not my problem. WOW!!! Internet Losers. Drifter must have been abused as a child!!!

Look drfter, if I am an ***. Dont reduce urself to my level or lower. U are the senior member, act like it!!! Dont be the person i am describing, dont be the Bully, be the better person. Or, are these ur true colors?

troll.jpeg

serious question: you dont like how u are treated. you think the forum is not informative. why do you feel the need to keep coming back? there has got to be hundreds of mj forums on the internet, why this one?

kmanndahouse03 said:
Look drfter, if I am an ***. Dont reduce urself to my level or lower. U are the senior member, act like it!!! Dont be the person i am describing, dont be the Bully, be the better person. Or, are these ur true colors?

Colors be but flicker in firelight pilgrem I said before I have no issue with ya but yur entrence and the ways yual treat friend and folk. Please pilgrem I aim fur pease when I can find it but when time came I culdnt I killed without thought. I wish ya well friend ;)

BWD

those plants look alright that bud looks pretty good to, I take it the strain is afgoo you said never heard of it, but then again i am new to growing not posing for hopes of someone noticeing what i am growing, just growing cause I like to use it for my own purposes, when i do show them I show them to learn what I have done wrong cause idk much about weed not cause I am posing .why am I telling you this cause I reaad your post and you called everyone in it a poser, guess I should not have read it , good thing is I don't care what you think. to bad you weren't just enjoying the fourm to chat and share stuff about marijuana you seem like you would fit in with all you appear to know how to do with the pic's you have showed and I guess you should chill and stop telling everyoneshit but since it seems thats not gonna happenI have no intrest in hearing you put me down, so i am just gonna but out of your thread later Dude, peace :icon_smile: :chillpill: :chillpill: :icon_smile:

You are such a sad angry young man. I hope that you grow up someday. In the meantime, please take your nasty attitude, your small airy buds, and go someplace like RUI until you learn to get along with others and learn to speak like an adult with out all that trash coming out of your mouth (I think your mother would be embarrassed). I would be if your were my son or grandson.

Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back