Show off your vehicle (ugly or beauty)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't like this thread. Makes me want to close it out of shear jealousy:p
My Gawd!!! These are some toys and a half.

heres mary

DSC_4460.jpg

Nice lookin rides!

First pic - current set of wheels, 05 f-150 all the goodies, love it

2nd & 3rd pic - Previous 2002 wrangler. LOTS OF FUN! Took that bad boy where ever the pavement ended. Lifted system and what not.

4th pic - Not actually mine but pretty damn cool. 1999 F-150. Its my dad's that he uses for working around their new property. Dump works by just pushing a button inside the cab, also set up with air bags to increase load capicity and a plow that makes shoveling the driveway that much more fun :)

tint 001.jpg

image001.jpg

icon.JPG

DSCN0673.JPG

Wow dude, how deep is that water?!?!? Your gettin her dug in there. :D

ok guys you wanted pics, and i can't really give you any, but i found a site with a car just like mine but in much better shape...much,much better shape. To kinda state the diffs., mine is solid white, we added wide chrome wheels on it, put a 3" lift and the white paint is the original paint, so is VERY faded. I WISH mine looked like this!
http://www.stationwagon.com/gallery/1985_Pontiac_Parisienne.html

sorry guys but this is as close to pics as i can get, and if you want to have some fun, look it up in kellys blue book online...it doesn't exist!
:cool:

p.s. i too am jealous of everyones toys. all my vehicles look like crap(my wagon is our best looking one!) lol

another ps to that pic vs. my car, if its rubber, its dry rotted, including the brake lines, so only front brakes work. i had to get a wiper transmission from a caddilac eldorado, and it still didn't fix the prob, but a small wedge of wood did, so now if it rains, and my wipers stop, i have to wedge the pice of wood back in...but remember at the car show i had several offers from ppl to buy her. she does have alot of potential!

Here's a pic of my ride. She loud, over crowded, full of 10 pound rats and usually reeks of urine. But she gets me around :D

34.jpg

U dynoed the car? Excuse my skepticism.... I just find ppl r usually too cheap to do it... altho it costs a fortune up here. Definately not a bad looking mustang.
I just got my supra tho... old car eater. My poor 67 mustang will be given to my father. =)

KADE said:
U dynoed the car? Excuse my skepticism.... I just find ppl r usually too cheap to do it... altho it costs a fortune up here. Definately not a bad looking mustang.
I just got my supra tho... old car eater. My poor 67 mustang will be given to my father. =)

Well where i live it only cost around $55.

orlcorekid said:
531hp to the rear tires. I love mustangs

Is that hp number you got after adding up all your bolt-ons.:p
a good friend has a 500hp stang and he yanks the wheels 1.5' and pulls off a 10.50et.

here's a pic of whats under the hood of my toy.
SBC 327, 425hp with a 150hp shot of nos
12.14et @114mph, all motor
11.08et @123mph, with NOS
street tires and threw the exhaust.

canso.eng.jpg

IMHO, there is no better motor than the small block chevy 327 :D That is what is in my Camaro. We're going to refresh the motor this winter as it is going to flip the dom x 4 very soon. I roll my eyes at people that say they are getting rid of their car because of the miles on it.... ((ROFLMAO))

IMHO there is no better motor than a Landrover! British engineering is :rolleyes:(was) the best in the world!

Had to have the IROC crushed a few years back :( I guess I'm just not resonsible enough to own a car like that (lol) "Live by the pedal, not by the brake!" Anyhow now I drive a boring "mom" car. A fully loaded 03" Chevy Impala (sorry Smokin'Mom).
The next "toy" we've got our eyes on is a quarter midget for my 3 year old. Hes got to be 5 before he can race but why not get a jump on the competition. Hey! Can you say "Jeff Gordan"?
Exactly.

family-47.jpg

GDG, Been there, done that...when my son was 9, my husband let him drive our truck to the store (just small residential street at 5:30am) and sure as ****, the only vehicle they pass is a cop that had just turned the corner. He flips around and pulls over our son and my husband says "Just say Yes, Sir". The cop was real cool, sauntering up to the truck (straightening hat and pulling up pants) he says "Son, I'd like to see your drivers license and registration please?" My son wouldn't even look at him, just cringed and said yes sir over and over. Luckily they got away with a warning, but don't think I didn't have my say to my husband later about it.

My son is 15 1/2 now and has been part of my pit crew for years. I think next year I will pass my stock car to him if he continues to do well in school (It will kill me...it is much harder to watch your loved one race than be in the race yourself).

You do understand that quarter midget racing is as expensive as adult stock car racing, I hope!... it's a lot of fun, most of my friends that have youngin's now are going to go-cart racing rather than quarter midgets because of the cost, but IMHO quarter midgets are safer. I'm not digging on those carts, they're fast and they are low to the ground and they fold up easily... all a recipe for Road Rash.

The great thing is if the lil buggar lets his grades slack you got some pull with the racing :D . Good Luck

its sweet to see everyones cars. i really didnt expect potheads that had fast cars to be on a marijuana forum lol. Me and my buddies do a lot of street racing around here.my friends have lots of very very fast street cars. i am luck enough to be very close to the MMP where they have Hot Rod Pump gas drags every year.If you like fast cars check out http://www.w2wpowertrain.com/ . if you go there be sure to check out the nova that they built heres the link. it is sick. thursday before PGD it ripped some mid 8 second passes but the fastest that has ever been mentioned on the net and magazines is 9 second passes. keep in mind he ripped an 8 second 1/4 mile pass on pump gas with the car looking exactly like that. you couldnt even hear those rotrex superchargers.
here is the direct link to the car http://www.w2wpowertrain.com/t-novabuild-2.aspx
pure sickness

for some sweet videos check out http://www.nelsonracingengines.com

Latest posts

Back