Signs Your Neighbor Is Running A Marijuana Grow Operation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
slowmo77 said:
get greedy get caught!

I agree with you, in my area loads of people have been caught do silly grows like 50 - 100 plants (been greedy), someone on the same street where my grow is got caught a few weeks back, due to people running their mouth...

Keep it discrete and your in for a treat!!! :hubba:

Your DEA is really serious a??
Are there people actually reading all that crap?
I doubt Greeks are informed in any way on those home grower's habits... I hope they are not :D
Good luck my US brothers... Sounds like a bad trip if you haven't got your permit and you have neighbors too close...
Don't get paranoid.. Growing weed will soon be legal everywhere :D
Stay safe!

nikimadritista said:
Your DEA is really serious a??
Are there people actually reading all that crap?
I doubt Greeks are informed in any way on those home grower's habits... I hope they are not :D
Good luck my US brothers... Sounds like a bad trip if you haven't got your permit and you have neighbors too close...
Don't get paranoid.. Growing weed will soon be legal everywhere :D
Stay safe!

I wish it was going to be soon. My feelings are the opposite, as soon as Pharma "masters" those cannabinoids I feel that we are going to see it get worse...they aren't going to share IMO and they have the resources to eradicate it. Just my 2 cents.

Thanks for posting this thread for it shows that you obviously care about the users here but IMO this can match any average family which is trying to struggle in this everyday, chaotic life...

Also, I would just like to say that the most snitches live in US!! Holy crap I have never seen so many people who snitch on each other. Not good...not good...

And I DO NOT intent to offend anyone in any way. I love US and I am thankful this country exists, I'm just stating my point. If someone disagrees, I would love to hear some arguments.

mojosat said:
...signs your neigbor is growing.

If he is dangerously handsome and answers to the name mojosat!!!

AHAHA :rofl:

Anyone ever done that walk past a house and smell a skunk smell i always wondered about that ;)

Latest posts

Back