Signs Your Neighbor Is Running A Marijuana Grow Operation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just find it hard to fathom that the citizens of the U.S.A. pay taxes so that their government can effectively spy on them and infringe upon their rights.

Welcome to the grand old USA. 2% of them read books. 80% of them are obese. 30% of them can find England on a map.

People just respond to propaganda... They just want their McChicken Value Meal, and their TV Reality shows. Anyone who appears to threaten that is a "Terrorist!" No one in this country cares about freedom anymore. At least, not anyone elses freedom. We are not a country of patriots, but a country of nationalists... Its sad, this country that was founded upon such amazing principles, has come to this...

Do you support the troops? Be sure you let everyone know by buying a 3 dollar magnet at a gas station!

Freedom means people can do WHATEVER THEY WANT, as long as they don't bother YOU... Its an all or nothing game... Just look at these $600 rebate checks. What an effin joke! I thought we paid taxes to the government... Now they are giving us an "Allowance?" We're goin down the tubes people! I'm not saying vote for this guy or that guy, just take some time and recognize. THIS ISN'T GOING TO WORK!!!

Fadeux said:
Welcome to the grand old USA. 2% of them read books. 80% of them are obese. 30% of them can find England on a map.

What a crock.

If you believe the bullcrap polls that were poured down YOUR throat about that kind of nonsense, then it's YOU who is brainwashed.

Sorry pal, you can knock it all you want. It doesn't make it true.

There is a faction IN the USA that likes to try to tear it apart. The cops are WAY out of hand, but that's no reason to try to make the entire country sound like it's taking a crap. That bull has been spread in EVERY country since the dawn of time.

I remember my Grandfather saying "This country is going down the drain".

I've READ that in ancient Rome, a common expression the "children these days have no respect for the ways of their elders". People LOVE to talk as if the sky were falling.

Just because PART of the government wants to make money and give jobs to a bunch of fanatics who don't even understand pot, doesn't make the entire country go down.

Go talk your USA hate somewhere else.

To say what you have makes you nothing but a sheep.

You're quoting the very people that are trying to take down the USA.

Shame on you.

Things to avoid ,thank you very much DEA ,who says the government can't be helpful sometimes

I think if you are a responsible grower and you don't get out of hand with it. Than you will be alright. It seems like the Gov. only goes after those growers that have grow houses. I never see or hear of a little grow cabinet bust or closet grow bust, unless it was stumbled upon, or some one narced.... What i do is stay on my toes, watch and read as much as you can about other bastes and make sure you don't do what they did.... Good luck to you all, and grow safe...

Thanks be to NOT having neighbors, and plain brown shipping boxes!!

I agree with both Fad and Potus, if I'm allowed LOL. I think that Fad is right on with those numbers, he was being facitious obviously LOL. But I do agree with him, and what he is trying to say. I don't need polls to tell me that most Americans don't care about squat except for gas right now and reality TV. And Potus I agree with you in that the whole country isn't taking a dump, or rather it always has been. I'm proud to be an American as I'm sure both of you are but that doesn't mean we have to like what is going on, do we? You both have good points and I like to read your threads.

This thread just goes to show you, how dumb and smart the feds are, and how dumb the whole persecution of a plant thing is. I just hope my neighbors can tell the difference between veggies and cannabis LOL.

If those numbers are actual reality, then it's a damn shame.

Personally, I think anyone can make any poll say whatever fits their agenda.

You want a poll that says the USA is this or that, just create a poll that asks the questions in a manner that ensures the answers you want.

Polls are Bovine Feces.

Actually, Bovine Feces is worth more than any poll is.

I read between two and four books a week. I've been doing so since I was a child.

That's a lot of reading.

I have trouble believing that only 2% of the total population of the USA reads any books.

No insult intended, but I just think that's bull. As for finding places on a map, I think that poll is ** also. Hell, I sure hope it is.

Now I'm depressed.

Thanks.

POTUS said:
Now I'm depressed.
Oh cheer up ya old fogey...at least your intelligent and read. ;)
But I still need to learn to spell n type...crap now I'm depressed....let's toke a bowl and cry into a beer. :p
BTW got any of that ISO oil? hehehe

At least most of the people on this site are above normal readers. Most of us read books about marijuana and growing all of the time. We are always thinking about the environment, at least in our grow rooms. We get excercise regularly working in the garden. We use at least one age old medicine. We think outside the box, and inside. We know that co2 gases grow better pot which makes oxygen, at least until we smoke it. We get cardiac conditioning and muscle tone, by coughing all of the time. Too many negative vibes from some people. It's all good, just how you look at it.

Mutt said:
Oh cheer up ya old fogey...at least your intelligent and read. ;)
But I still need to learn to spell n type...crap now I'm depressed....let's toke a bowl and cry into a beer. :p
BTW got any of that ISO oil? hehehe

Man, the Doc says no more booze, and only a tiny amount of meat. I can't BBQ or have a beer, but I can have my pot still !!!!

It's decaf tea with stevia and freakin veggie burgers for me.

I've found that if you're high enough, they taste pretty good!

hehe

My body hates me.

BTW, the Stevia is damn good and doesn't make my sugar go up. I was surprised.

POTUS said:
If those numbers are actual reality, then it's a damn shame.

Personally, I think anyone can make any poll say whatever fits their agenda.

You want a poll that says the USA is this or that, just create a poll that asks the questions in a manner that ensures the answers you want.

Polls are Bovine Feces.

Actually, Bovine Feces is worth more than any poll is.

I read between two and four books a week. I've been doing so since I was a child.

That's a lot of reading.

I have trouble believing that only 2% of the total population of the USA reads any books.

No insult intended, but I just think that's bull. As for finding places on a map, I think that poll is ** also. Hell, I sure hope it is.

Now I'm depressed.

Thanks.

LOL I read tons too. I have a great collection and love it always have. But most people IMO don't read all that much. Gotta think as a whole. I heard the drop out rate was 35% and I was stunned, turns out it's true and it's not...so I agree with numbers and stats saying what you want them too. Reading at least in my experience is something some people I know do, everyone watches crappy TV LOL. It's sad when people don't know anything about a world map but could tell you who the last two winners of American Idol were.

I still have my library card Potus so I'm with you, nothing like a book in the garden in the summertime, or anytime and anywhere for that matter.

I also can't drink anymore, for different reasons I'm sure so don't feel bad there, like you said we can always toke....well if we keep it secret we can LOL.

I don't think those numbers were real, I think he was being a bit sarcastic to make a point.

POTUS said:
What a crock.

If you believe the bullcrap polls that were poured down YOUR throat about that kind of nonsense, then it's YOU who is brainwashed.

Sorry pal, you can knock it all you want. It doesn't make it true.

There is a faction IN the USA that likes to try to tear it apart. The cops are WAY out of hand, but that's no reason to try to make the entire country sound like it's taking a crap. That bull has been spread in EVERY country since the dawn of time.

I remember my Grandfather saying "This country is going down the drain".

I've READ that in ancient Rome, a common expression the "children these days have no respect for the ways of their elders". People LOVE to talk as if the sky were falling.

Just because PART of the government wants to make money and give jobs to a bunch of fanatics who don't even understand pot, doesn't make the entire country go down.

Go talk your USA hate somewhere else.

To say what you have makes you nothing but a sheep.

You're quoting the very people that are trying to take down the USA.

Shame on you.
Let me guess. You are one of those people that love to deal in bumpersticker slogans like "IF you dont love america, get the hell out!" Thats what we call a nationalist.

The true definition of patriotism is dissent, not just blindly following whatever the governent tells you to do. I'm guessing you don't know anyone who died in Iraq. You probably have one of those idiotic magnets on your car that tells people you "support the magnetic ribbon industry."

Yeah, it ACTUALLY DOES. Buy any gas latley? How about any food? Whens the last time you purchased something that wasn't made in China? Know anyone who cant pay their mortgage anymore? How many people do you know that can actually name the three branches of our government.

So go ahead, keep waving your flag around and telling people how proud you are of your country. That'll solve EVERYTHING... And YOU call ME a sheep? Ha!

snuggles said:
I don't think those numbers were real, I think he was being a bit sarcastic to make a point.

I can't cite any sources, but they can't be too far off. I hang out in the library several days a week, and I NEVER see anyone between the ages of 18-50. Its always little kids, or old people. Like it or not, this is a country where the majority of people mock intellegence, instead of embracing it.

Fadeux said:
Let me guess.

Yes, that's all you're doing.

Everything you've tried to ASSUME about me is wrong.

Nothing you've said so far is true.

It's reactionary bull.

Who are you trying to impress? I have news for you....it's not working.

Mods, this thread is a perfect example of why politics should have never been allowed to be discussed on this forum.

It's pointless, argumentative, and people like Fadeux come along with the bullcrap stats that aren't true and try to sling mud about subjects they have no real information about.

It's about to get really ugly.

If he comes back with more of his HATE filled crap, I'm going to open up on him.

If you close this thread and stop allowing political threads to start, this kind of bull would be avoided.

I think that perhaps it would be wise to either remove the definition that is beneath the coffee table area or enforce it.

If you're going to allow political mud slinging, then get prepared for my next post that will be in response to Fadeux's next post in which he will no doubt sling about some more misconceptions and made-up stats.

It's not going to be pretty.

If politics is now allowed, marijuana will soon take a back seat to this type of thread.

What exactly is this group for? I'm starting to forget.

BTW Fadeux, I just now returned from the public library in my city. A city of more than a million people and in the Southern USA which is considered by some to be the least educated in the USA. Over HALF of the people in the library were between 18 and 50 by their appearance. I saw no one else even close to my age, (74), but did see a lot of children in the youngsters area and the Internet area was packed with people of all ages. I asked at the desk how many books per/day are checked out at just this one branch of 15 in my city, and they told me that about 5,000 books per/day are checked out.

The stats you're posting are parroted bull. Yes, you are a sheep. You're full of it.

Go spread that manure somewhere it'll help the crops grow.

let me just say one thing.

anybody can say anything they want about the USA. sure go ahead.
just appreciate the fact you are not saying it in GERMAN

POTUS said:
Mods, this thread is a perfect example of why politics should have never been allowed to be discussed on this forum.

It's pointless, argumentative, and pretty immature.....

First off, we should all be able to speak our feelings! And magically enough, No one has to agree with anything. I find a lot of B*LL SH*T in both your posts, so why dont we just drop it...??

This is a really good place to be among friends and just enjoy a good time.

Go smoke a bowl or a joint and calm down already.:rolleyes:

Cali*Style said:
First off, we should all be able to speak our feelings! And magically enough, No one has to agree with anything. I find a lot of B*LL SH*T in both your posts, so why dont we just drop it...??

You have no idea how much I care what you think about my posts.

Secondly, if you want to speak your feelings about anything you wish, start your own site. This one USED to not allow political crap. If it continues to, I'll leave it as will others. Some already have.

It's starting to turn into a site JUST like that other ones.

What a shame.

POTUS said:
You have no idea how much I care what you think about my posts.

We have something in common.

POTUS said:
Secondly, if you want to speak your feelings about anything you wish, start your own site. This one USED to not allow political crap. If it continues to, I'll leave it as will others. Some already have.

Read what I wrote again. I agreed with you about the politics being discussed. Look at the red section... I edited your post. I dont believe politics should be allowed.

How ever, if they are allowed... Why cant we discuss them like adults?

POTUS said:
It's starting to turn into a site JUST like that other ones.

What a shame.

I wouldnt know about that, and I dont honestly care to venture there.

I am not trying to start a fight or argument in any way. Just pointing out some facts that I see. Hence the statement.

" We should all be allowed to speak our feelings! And magically, no one has to agree with anything."

Why cant we drop this **** fest and enjoy this great site and good company? Life is honestly to short for illegitimate drama.;)

I am honestly sorry if I have offended you, or anyone else here for that matter.:eek:

Latest posts

Back