Simple Design For Veg Box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greener pastures

Sticky Fingers
Reaction score
Dont have a seperate room for veg. Heres what I did
10 x 3 x 34
plywood & 2x4s
plastic
6 4' T5s
2 regular small fans 12 or 16"(one on each end)
screws
and about 2 hours
The best thing having it seperate from the flower room is that you can work on veg during the day and the flower room at night.Also the box doubles as a work bench if its in your garage nobody will know. Still need to finish the sides but it works as you can see.The box holds 24 5 gal & 12 1 gal.Dont forget to cut a hole in both ends and put a filter and fan at each end.
Thanks Hope this helps somebody GP

GEDC1156.JPG

GEDC1153.JPG

Nice job, stealthy, i like.

just a thought, i would put somyhing on the front to disguise it,
like fake drawer fronts, but either way it looks good.

At this point I can care less who see's it. Times need to change. People need to change. My wife has MS and has been on more meds than i can count .Just 1of her meds was a $1000 a month(1 shot a week) do they work ?. Weed seems to do just fine and the doctors agree!!!! She has been off her meds for 5 years thats a lot of $$$$$ Thanks GP

I see that you have 6 four foot T5 lamps in there. Would you mind sharing how many bulbs per lamp and how many lumens are in that veg box¿

I like it. That is a perfect box for growing out Autos. You could divide that box into 3 sections and have an Auto harvest all the darn time.

Very well done and thought of little grow space. I'd also agree with the perfect little auto grow box in three sections. Excellent idea.

greener pastures said:
At this point I can care less who see's it. Times need to change. People need to change. My wife has MS and has been on more meds than i can count .Just 1of her meds was a $1000 a month(1 shot a week) do they work ?. Weed seems to do just fine and the doctors agree!!!! She has been off her meds for 5 years thats a lot of $$$$$ Thanks GP

I still care only because people in general are to stupid to think for themselves and make their own decisions and not live like trained circus monkey's believing everything in the news or whatever but i definitely understand what your saying and are probably fed up with all of it. I am too but safety is still a huge concern. You will not do your wife any good in jail so keep it low till the smoke clears.

GP, i also sent you a PM to a site I'd like for you to see that will probably change both of your lives.

Looks great......

If you could pick up a really big desk that would work as well. and then just one to cover the open bit. That would be even more stealthy if thats what someone is looking for.

Nice one mate

Thanks all for the interest. The T5s are actually 6 seperate lights daisy chained together about $30 bucks each not sure on lumens ill check after dinner got the munchies for some reson check back in an hour or so Thanks GP.

Each strip is 54W HO 6500k. lumens are 54w x 92.59=5000 lumens per strip. The box stays at exactly 75 degrees as of now. Once I finish the sides it will look more like work table - storage . Also all that is done here is in compliance with county/state laws. Never go beyond that!!!Thanks All GP

Latest posts

Back