simple light question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stinkyelements

Reaction score
My plants are in 12/12 but when the timer went off tonight the closet light stayed on from me being in there earlier, until i caught it 3 hrs later. Will this affect them at all?:confused:

Just once should not hurt them. It is repeated light exposure that cuases problems :shocked: Hermie

stinkyelements said:
yea what can i do........oh well thanks guys:)

How about not bumping the intermatic timer???
Well, gentlemen, it seems what we have here is a common failure to observe photoperiod discipline.
Is'nt that so??!!!

Stay out of the closet when the lights are off!!!!!!!

LMAO-Just ribbin ya.

They will probably be alright.
I had stretch problems but it was continous light leak.
I think I did accidentally open the door once.
Dang these brownies are good.

:)
Gb

Haha yea thanks geezer, i dont go in there at all when lights are off or in the room the closet is in for that matter, I left the light on earlier in the day when lights are on and yes i forgot i even had it on because i usually dont. And just happened to peek in the room and saw the closet light on. Besides that there is no light getting in there ever so it had me a little worried. :rolleyes:

you could giveem 12hours of darkness from when you put lights off that is 3 more hours of dark then give em 9 hours of light to get back to your usual 12/12 cycle. most important is giving them 12 hours of dark.

You should either have no lights in your closet that are not controlled by a timer or put a green light bulb in it. If you have left it on one time, you are going to do it again. And while once will probably not hurt, several times will cause problems.

:yeahthat::goodposting::bolt::bong2:

Thanks Zem.

And yeaaaaaaa, no, I wont make that mistake again. Thanks;)

closet space and cabinet

clones.jpg

The Hemp Goddess said:
You should either have no lights in your closet that are not controlled by a timer or put a green light bulb in it. If you have left it on one time, you are going to do it again. And while once will probably not hurt, several times will cause problems.

Quite right.

Simple solution is unscrew the bulb.

DD

Latest posts

Back