Mars Hydro FC-E 6500 has failed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Send it to Bubba
Not big enough. Dont have right size tent for that light. I have lights not being used even with the FC-E 6500 out. It was the power supply. I played with all the fitting I had and what they sent and it lit up and dimmed correctly. I just dont trust the munched power supply whether it works or not. They are sending another one out.

Bubba

Not big enough. Dont have right size tent for that light. I have lights not being used even with the FC-E 6500 out. It was the power supply. I played with all the fitting I had and what they sent and it lit up and dimmed correctly. I just dont trust the munched power supply whether it works or not. They are sending another one out.

Bubba
Why I always thought for people get into this is get something to start you off and after getting proficient in growing start adding new equipment that will make a difference now as opposed to then.
Which now becomes back up.
When I was involved in a grow room ,each room had a porc cheap fix with a incandescent which could be run by a low watt generator to keep 12 on 12 off till electric was back on

Why I always thought for people get into this is get something to start you off and after getting proficient in growing start adding new equipment that will make a difference now as opposed to then.
Which now becomes back up.
When I was involved in a grow room ,each room had a porc cheap fix with a incandescent which could be run by a low watt generator to keep 12 on 12 off till electric was back on
Oh, no. I was talking about the 6500 in the 4x4. In appropriate size tent will basically be same thing. Yes as to becoming back ups. Thats how I got the ones (LEDS) I have. Started with 3 100 watt quantum panels in 2x4. Then the SP 300 in there, 100 watt panels temporarily not needed. Already had 4x4 with 600 watt HPS, wanted to try LEDs. First led grow good bought another SP3000 and another 2x4 all on sale too good to pass.

Got tired fighting heat of hps, bought another SP3000 on sale plus discount code. put new SP3000 in 4x4 and snatched another SP3000 out of one of the 2x4 tents and put the 3 100 watt panels back in there in there. 3 panel led tent is moms.

This worked very well. So, on big sale and discount code I got the FC-E6500, impressed with what gmo was doing with his light. Again removed 100 watt panels, Sp-3000 back in there, one SP-3000 not used.

That, is when the 6500s power supply failed. Removed light put the unused SP3000 in there and again took another SP3000 out of a 2x4, replaced with two of the 3 100 watt panels for the moms.

So, yep, keep and reuse! I can supply myself with a 2x4, but it runs constant. I have Built up a supply this summer that will keep me in bud, rosin and hash for a minute. No more 3 tents mess, no need. Too much work. I dont need to run a constant flower 4x4 and feed it. So. One 2x4 is going to be run part time, for veg if no room in moms 2x4, or if not running moms tent at time. 4x4 will be flower tent. I am liking clones better than seeds, everything is same, height etc. The extra tent will let me raise select clones on plants from seeds.

For seed 20Twenty Mendicino, for one does list a percentage of "variability" a particular strain of theirs has. Snocaine, glue sniffer, and most others from them havevery slight phenotype variation. Some others? 5 seeds look like 5 different plants. I dont have the time to sort that mess out.

Oh, no. I was talking about the 6500 in the 4x4. In appropriate size tent will basically be same thing. Yes as to becoming back ups. Thats how I got the ones (LEDS) I have. Started with 3 100 watt quantum panels in 2x4. Then the SP 300 in there, 100 watt panels temporarily not needed. Already had 4x4 with 600 watt HPS, wanted to try LEDs. First led grow good bought another SP3000 and another 2x4 all on sale too good to pass.

Got tired fighting heat of hps, bought another SP3000 on sale plus discount code. put new SP3000 in 4x4 and snatched another SP3000 out of one of the 2x4 tents and put the 3 100 watt panels back in there in there. 3 panel led tent is moms.

This worked very well. So, on big sale and discount code I got the FC-E6500, impressed with what gmo was doing with his light. Again removed 100 watt panels, Sp-3000 back in there, one SP-3000 not used.

That, is when the 6500s power supply failed. Removed light put the unused SP3000 in there and again took another SP3000 out of a 2x4, replaced with two of the 3 100 watt panels for the moms.

So, yep, keep and reuse! I can supply myself with a 2x4, but it runs constant. I have Built up a supply this summer that will keep me in bud, rosin and hash for a minute. No more 3 tents mess, no need. Too much work. I dont need to run a constant flower 4x4 and feed it. So. One 2x4 is going to be run part time, for veg if no room in moms 2x4, or if not running moms tent at time. 4x4 will be flower tent. I am liking clones better than seeds, everything is same, height etc. The extra tent will let me raise select clones on plants from seeds.

For seed 20Twenty Mendicino, for one does list a percentage of "variability" a particular strain of theirs has. Snocaine, glue sniffer, and most others from them havevery slight phenotype variation. Some others? 5 seeds look like 5 different plants. I dont have the time to sort that mess out.
i grew snoccaine last run and I liked it alot
Once you have enough stock you can plan better.
For me the golden time indoors is around this time before the heat comes on full time

i grew snoccaine last run and I liked it alot
Once you have enough stock you can plan better.
For me the golden time indoors is around this time before the heat comes on full time
and to add to my comment ,considering its not a business for me and my needs and all I give away can be done with autos outside that finish b4 sept rains. bud rot sux

Snocaine is a good one I've had two runs of it. Next go, if not LA Pure Kush clones, more 20twenty Mendocino seeds, pre 98 bubba & Humboldt Afghan, plus their Bubba whip and Smell of Success.

On the other hand, I've got 3 kinds of Paki regular seeds. Need a grow, make seeds, phenohunt, clone etc. Maybe this winter project? Start with Chitral Kush hash plant, or Pride of Pakistan....

Bubba

Snocaine is a good one I've had two runs of it. Next go, if not LA Pure Kush clones, more 20twenty Mendocino seeds, pre 98 bubba & Humboldt Afghan, plus their Bubba whip and Smell of Success.

On the other hand, I've got 3 kinds of Paki regular seeds. Need a grow, make seeds, phenohunt, clone etc. Maybe this winter project? Start with Chitral Kush hash plant, or Pride of Pakistan....

Bubba

one of the strongest plants we grew wasi e from a ganja farmer named BlackBart , good dude

he sent me some seeds called Purple Paki….I gifted some cuts to a friend named Dorje and he said that was his No1 requested herb from his clients

grow them Pakis out Bro and see what pops up!

Bubba
I appreciate all you folks who breed and pheno hunt.
I let experts do what they do. I dont have much hard drive space left and it would take the rest of the year to defrag my mind.
I grow what experts breed.

I let experts do what they do. I dont have much hard drive space left and it would take the rest of the year to defrag my mind.

that is a great avenue to travel!

our dream is to do pheno hunts with open pollination with about 500 plants

That's what I do here, and in my gun and electronics building....Stand on the shoulders of giants.

Bubba

Just fried a fly with my electronic fly swatter !
first of the day!

that is a great avenue to travel!

our dream is to do pheno hunts with open pollination with about 500 plants
Oh yeah, I also have a sack of big's seeds to pheno hunt too ....

Not starting them up now. I have some clones rooting, only one flowering plant left standing, LA Pure Kush. Just cut three of those and the last of Chrimera 3.

Well supplied and I need a break.

Latest posts

Back