Mars Hydro FC-E 6500 has failed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL
I knew a Guy that was so pissed at China Mars he made a Youtube video of him taking all of his burnt-out Mars 2 lights and smashed them with a sledgehammer and throw them all in a dumpster.
Its was very satisfying...........
bit excessive Brother no? :)

I would smash them shitts in a heartbeat.
😆
Has nothing to do with being chicom has everything to do with being inferior.
😁

Sorry hard not to poke this particular hive for me.
🐕
Poke away, no big deal, just interwebs banter. My day hasn't changed, it's all good. We gotta picks our choices and pays our money.

Bubba

On the newer model mars II years ago when mars started selling lights The one I had there were even people who claimed to have them catch on fire
I quit listening to what "people" said along time ago. People are usually off base, why bother?

Looking at what mars hydro users here are getting is the proof of that pudding!

Yup, to each their own.

Bubba

mine are 3 yrs old still very good

I don't need to listen to that dude. I'm using one! Left quantum boards, so did gmo. Look at his grow journals where he started with quantum panels.

Natural progression. Quantum is yesterday. I still use mine just fine, but won't be buying more. Took me a while to go bars, but it's pretty much the way of the world at this point.

Bubba

I think they screw up the wiring

review below
Very bright!😁 I like everything about this light except the power cord connection to driver...after a solid month of performance it won't stay connected,this is horrible because I tried to tape it and now it won't connect at all...think it's melted on the inside the connection going to try and get this fixed hopefully mars sends me replacement update I tried getting a replacement but mars trying to have me download a video and fix myself deff not happy if it worked this would be 5 stars
They haven't said a thing about wanting it back, and I will open that sucker up if they don't. It can't be much, no smoke or stink. When electronics fail, the magic smoke is generally released. Very interested to look inside.

Bubba

Every two bulbs has a 440 cfm inline attached to the tubes.
They draw air through the tent and tubes and exhaust directly outside I never used sealed rooms unless I was running co2.......constantly exchanged fresh air seems to be extremely beneficial.
The heat problem I have isn't from the hot air in my cool tubes. Those tubes are CLEAR and the heat radiates thought the glass via the actual light it self. Hold your hand close, feel the heat? Mine isn't washed away by cool tube, not all of it.

I am in the mid West, Montana would be a touch cooler. Not here. Hopefully, I will stick to my guns and NOT grow this coming summer.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back