Single bagseed under CFL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ yeh i am going to get some, but Im broke as a joke right now..

thanks.

so I topped the plant yesterday and then discovered what appear to be MALE PRE FLOWERS! so i switched to 12/12 last night.

Is it possible that what im seeing are actually underdeveloped calyxes and the pistils just have not emerged yet? let me know what ya think

if it does turn out to be male, are the pollen sacks, leaves, stems useful for making hash oil, hash, or even brownies? or shall i just yank it? i dont really want pollen floating around my house to doom every future grow.

_MG_0910preflowers.jpg

_MG_0914preflowers.jpg

_MG_0916preflowers.jpg

males are only useful for collecting pollen if you want seed.......

Other then that trash em......

yeh it was male.

just fyi though, i used the diy hash oil recipe. I cut the plant up small and put it in a blender with rubbing alcohol and evaporated the alcohol and then scraped the residue off a glass pan. i got about 2g of hash oil. it turned out to be pretty potent believe it or not. i was sitting on the couch starring at the wall for like 2 hours...

i did the same thing with the "unknown clone" that was murdered and that stuff was more sativa potent.

I have 3 clones rooting from my unknown clone grow that was killed. and im moving soon so i should start a new GJ some time soon..

thanks for the help.

Latest posts

Back