single seed centre

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

budculese

Reaction score
i just wanted to plug these guys , cheap and speedy delivery , very nice selection

Yeah I have used them before as well.....best part about them is they do single seeds and you can mix and match gentics. Nice if you want to try out a strain but not commit to a ten pack.

budculese said:
i just wanted to plug these guys , cheap and speedy delivery , very nice selection

Did they all sprout? Are the genetics from breeders?

Lass

LassChance said:

Lass

They carry many breeders gear....like 56 or so....check them out...

worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/collections/regular-marijuana-seeds

LassChance said:

Lass
i'll let you know if they sprout , i'm in the process of planing my 1st multi strain grow , they are in the fridge right now .

i planted the ll diavlo and fruity chronic juice and the sprouted in 5 days

I am waiting on some seeds from them now. This is the third time I have ordered from them. The first time I had a problem and they gave me a coupon code equal to the seeds value.No problems the second time.I hope all goes well this time around. How did you germ your beans?

frankcos said:
I am waiting on some seeds from them now. This is the third time I have ordered from them. The first time I had a problem and they gave me a coupon code equal to the seeds value.No problems the second time.I hope all goes well this time around. How did you germ your beans?

I had trouble the first time ordering and it has been a month waiting for my second order . I am thinking I am going to be out more $ by dealing with these ppl. I am starting to rate them as poor to piss poor .

I am waiting on my first order from them, but it hasn't been very long yet. I have only heard good till HH spoke up. Hm, we will see.

I wished I could say the same I know of 3-4 more people that has not received there orders yet and they ordered b4 I did.They were offered there money back I wanted my order if it weren't for friends this would of put me in a hard position. It isn't the money so much it is the position it left me in time to plant and nothing to plant .

Bagseed better than no seed, but with friends there should be a few seeds.

YJ

That is a real drag Happy. I hope you get it worked out. That really is a problem. Sorry.

Latest posts

Back