slow atarters or..?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N.E.wguy

Product of my environment
Reaction score
Slow Starters or...?

so i germed some satori x6 and a critical cheese, the cheese was in synthetic i moved it its alive and well the 6x satori all cracked but seem to have tuned white in the synthetic cubes stunted or dead don't appear to be growing, i germed and used same water and etc for all included? any ideas what happened or are they just that slow i only see 2 the other 4 are still no show in the median

what are synthetic cubes?....do they need PHing befor use?...how long they been germing?

i'd say day 5 now would have to look in the tent thread to be certain, but they started same day as an auto and it has second set of nods almost in perlite mostly little soil and i started it in a cube and it took off used a razor to cut medium and removed full sprout and transferred it to the 3x3 with perlite then out all 6 satori from paper towel bag to medium some had longer taps then others but all had opened and i thought would be good to go, as i did the same with the auto and ripped it out of the median

let see if i can find out what this stuff is i figured it was neutral but dum de dum no idea came from htg with my hydro set up fail fail fail

well i am clue less put 4 back in the paper towel they look exactly the same as when they went in the median? 2 have good taps and hoods almost off but no sign of green

i'm lost the crit cheese auto is doing real well all went thru same process

Them cubes. Not by chance it's not sure to grow is it.
I know when I had bought my ebb n grow they offered to equip me with stg inserts for the system n I think 1-2" cubed for clones seedlings.

Not by chance that's not what that is ehh
LH.

whats not by chance mean? trying last 4 plus one freebie as a last resort see if they make it thinking of skipping the cubes as i think temp of res water and cube temp with these temps may have killed them all?

well as before the Deep Cheese has cracked, and the 4 new satori are still closed

Do you know what you are dealing with? What the starter cubes are made of? I use Rapid Rooters all the time with seedings and usually have great luck with them. Make sure they are not too wet as they can hold a lot of water. I wouldn't stick these in any kind of system. I always let them get good root growth out of the cubes before I plant in hydro medium or dirt. Res temps in summer are a big part of the reason that I have taken to growing soil in the summer. It is 97 right now and 10% humidity--that low humidity is the only way I can handle these 100 degree temps. It is really tough to keep res temps in check with high temps.

Read Mandala's site to learn how to plant seeds for next time. Mandala.com

Satori doesn't like nutes.

What do you mean
Not by chance. Lol. It's a phrase so to speak.
Those sound like your dealing with sure to grow cubes. Garbage.
They stay moist. If that's what they are.

Post a picture of the cubes n stuff they sent with your system
LH

ya they stay moist hold lots of water probably drowned them LH

ty rose will be looking at the link. (not sure where to look)

Categories
Chakras
Circle
Geometric
Heart
Lotus
Mystical
Nature
Spiral
Uncategorized)
Yantra

Sorry, No Search Results Found

and thg i was debating going with dirt and grow bags lack of soil atm led me to throw them in the cubes defiantly cheap crap just like the set it came in, got a second ballast today from htg first damaged by UPS, this one defiantly dropped on top side corner hard before packing really not happy with them or their products

well 2 of the last of my 4 satori have cracked, the cheese is excelling as did the other the satori are a much slower strain

what is recommended temp and rh for the satori if you had to guess?

hxxp://www.mandalaseeds.com/, we can't post live links, but that is the addy if you get rid of the x 's and put t's

satori can take some heat as long as she has lots to drink.

Starting to sound more n more like stg.
Soak em. N give it a squeeze play with it till you get 50% of water out if cube.
Set them on either a bed of perlite or hydroton.
Wet hydroton n leave a lil water in the bottom. For those stg I've found perlite to work best.
As the cube dries it will wick up the moisture. Recommend playing with them on bag seeds. Lol.
I gifted all mine. Garbage. I found it.

I've had great results through plantlightinghyroponics.com
LH.

Ya i like PLH.ocm they gave me a bunch of free stuf,f htg has been noting but mediocor cust service and meh product imo but i'm new what do i know.. defiantly know where not to buy stuff unless it"s the best buy i can find i guess

88/58% in germing bag

so this morning had a surprise growing out of one median there appears to be a second satori that has come back to life?? 2 separate tap root/plants one shell in the hole Oo :holysheep:

DSCF6864.JPG

DSCF6863.JPG

well in the end i have 5 alive and 5 never cracked no matter what i even trew em in a cup at last hope and nothing.

so they were from attitude who will do noting i assume.

would mandela do any thing about them or it's just your out of luck?

Latest posts

Back