small plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smoke

Grow&Smoke
Reaction score
hey its almost 4 weeks since i put this seed into the soil....
im kinda dissapointed ive just been lookin at all these grow journals on here and it seems my plants all really small like the stem is way WAY shorter than all the seedlings ive looked at its indica but i mean the plant itself is probably only an inch tall its got its first two leaves then a new set from last week with the to newest ones have each two other blades coming then a new set starting on top im confuzed because i dont think im doing this right im going to get a new lamp maybe i dunno but does this sound normal or atleast fine for my little "budder" ??? :confused:

Damn, only an inch tall?

Wow man mine are only a couple of weeks ahead of yours and are freaking huge and bushy.

You giving them light? More light faster grow. Try a compact flourascent on a house lamp the plant will love you.:bong1:

Oh... but it coulda just taken a long *** time for it to germinate too... then of course it wouldn't be a month old it would most like be 2 weeks old. Big difference since the ladies grow like Rosie O'donell at a buffet.

yea ive been meaning to get one hard 2 get the cash im unemployed and theres almost no way to get outta this lil freakin town im stuck in i will have one when i move out 2 my cuzzins but that aint 4 2 months so ima try an get that money and try to get one will be hard

right now im using a 15 watt 18" flouresent light its ok i guess i mean atleast the plants alive but i do think thats the problem....

i am not quite sure but i think i saw on this site that you can use normal incandesent lights to grow plants i am wondering if i can use a 60 watt desk lamp i have instead of the 15 watt flouresent light would this be better untill i can get the cfl????

Dizoelio said:
Oh... but it coulda just taken a long *** time for it to germinate too... then of course it wouldn't be a month old it would most like be 2 weeks old. Big difference since the ladies grow like Rosie O'donell at a buffet.

naw i just put it straight in the soil its been (2moro) exactly 4 weeks since i did that...
it germinated in 22 hours 30 minutes i was really excited (first grow) so i checked the seed like every 2 hours lol fast germination tho i think

Latest posts

Back