Smell of LSD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amateur Grower

Blending in...
Reaction score
My Barney's Farm LSD is developing quite a pungent smell. It's about 35 days into flower and I can only describe the smell as, well....vomit! It's kind of like that bleach-dirty socks-general funky smell. All of them smell like that and they are in sharp contrast to my only Crazy Miss Hyde, which smells sweet and delicious.

I don't guess a bad smell while growing has any effect on potency does it? I assume that even after drying and curing, SOME of that smell will remain.

AG

I don't attribute odor to potency...I hve had a cpl that straight up stank only to find them lacking in potency and vice versa. Jmo.

By the way, if you get a chance can you do a smoke report on the LSD? I hve been eye balling that strain for a long time. I was a big acid head back in the early 80's and wonder if Barneys LSD is trippy or not. Thanks.

Look good and close for any mold, look inside your biggest buds.

Just to be safe if you got weird smells.

Hamster Lewis said:
I don't attribute odor to potency...I hve had a cpl that straight up stank only to find them lacking in potency and vice versa. Jmo.

By the way, if you get a chance can you do a smoke report on the LSD? I hve been eye balling that strain for a long time. I was a big acid head back in the early 80's and wonder if Barneys LSD is trippy or not. Thanks.

Will do Hammy. I looked for info on it for a long time and didn't find a lot. I myself partook in some psychedelic substances in earlier years so we'll see!

GROWDUDE>>Look good and close for any mold, look inside your biggest buds.

Just to be safe if you got weird smells.

Great thinking GrowDude. That thought hit me today and I'm going to remember that next watering. This smell is so...hard to describe. Maybe it's just the first time I've grown some good Skunk!

AG

RKS will make it so all you smell, even aftter leaving the grow, is skunk. It permeates your nose hairs and that's all you smell. Even your clothes will reek so be careful, bud, going out into public after visitng your grow.

:peace:,

7ge:)

Hamster Lewis said:

Not! Good high, pretty heady and all, but no, not as advertised lol

Latest posts

Back