smelling nothing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shuggy4105

The grass is greener...
Reaction score
hi all, i`m getting a little concerned, as my gals are on day 35 flower and still they don`t give off any odour??:shocked:
when i squeeze the bud, my fingers smell quite good and pungent:hubba: . although there is no smell emerging from them,without me squeezing the actual cola:hairpull: :confused: .
am i worrying over nothing here man?:holysheep: :(

Chill shuggy and stop squeezing them buds. By squeezing the buds you are breaking the trichromes. :shocked: Not all weed has a strong smell when growing that's just the way it is. Trust me your bud doesn't have to smell to be good. ;)

:goodposting: thanx dudes, i knew it was nothing man, but i`m a worrier and it`s got me thinking too much.
cheers for the feedback man, and i shall RELAX! (hopefully):stuff-1125699181_i_

My hashberry is the same way on day 24 of flower. Everything else about her is great though so i'm not worried.

thanks for the reply`s man, it`s NL x Sensi Star and WW x Skunk#1. the widow skunk has a nice smell but the cosmic nights has none, at day 35.
so i`d say if odour is a problem then i`d go for that.
i don`t have any worries on the odour, in fact i want it! but "it`s nothing to worry about" is the fact i`m going to take from this thread.
cheers for the help dudes:spit: :stuff-1125699181_i_ :lama:
oh yeah, in veg they all smelled great, much more than now.

Latest posts

Back