smells? closet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbuzz123

Reaction score
i have my grow in a closet that is shared ! so thats it the plants smell i love it the wife hates it!! easiest way to get smell nuturlized? cheep way ?

Get some of those scented candles. We have them burning all the time and our house smells like apple pie. ;)

I agree with TBG....except that my house usually smells like Vanilla half the time cuz my girl loves that scent....plus candles are about as cheap as you can get for odors.....

Carbon Scrubber is always the best way to go. Good DIY designs are available on this site, or click the 'No More Odors' banner for good/affordable ones on Ebay.

wel cant have candle all day lol and the carbon thing is a lil out budget! the smell is getting stronger! wife is steaming! any more ideas please i am going to get the ona and do the bucket thing does it work any one try?

These work great. I have every scent. I recommend the citrus and the raspberry. They are the strongest.

Renuzit7.5oz_lg.jpg

Latest posts

Back