Smile its friday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldone

Professional Stoner
Reaction score
ya'll have a fantastic day!!! :48:

Its a nice sunny Friday here for a change. Have a good one.

oldone said:
-6 here got to love it.:)
Dude!!! Thats to cold. I moved up to Pennsylvania one fall to be closer to my Sons. Fall was beautiful. Winter came and oh my gosh it was cold. Waaaaaay to cold. Top that off with the fact that I went to work for a stone mason. Guess what he did during the winter months when work slowed? He took me up into the mountains to pick and shape stones. I told myself that it is a crazy crazy individual who would do this two winters in a row. Spring came, I loaded truck and horse trailer up and we came home. Its in the low 30's f here right now and that is way to cold for me. I HATE winter. Women run around all bundled up, not showing me the slightest bit of skin. Horrible.

I dig dirt for a living. So this time of year I make saw dust an grow weed the cold doesn't bother me because I don't leave the man cave.:48:

Tex you would die around here. Today is -13 with a -22 wind chill. If you go a little NW of here it's even colder, they don't have any trees for wind breaks.

glad it's Friday myself, got a wall mount in the mail this week and will be mounting my flat screen this weekend. WooHoo!

tell ya what if you haven't been to monoprice before their prices are insane and quality is great!

It's Friday everyday here for me. Retirement has it's privileges.

I do miss working sometimes though.

Then I wake up.

cubby said:
Tex you would die around here. Today is -13 with a -22 wind chill. If you go a little NW of here it's even colder, they don't have any trees for wind breaks.

it's just 10* here, but with 30mph winds the windchill is pretty far down there too.. the afternoon snowboard hike might be getting called off if this wind keeps up.

snoopy.gif

TexasMonster said:
I HATE winter. Women run around all bundled up, not showing me the slightest bit of skin. Horrible.

That is by far the worst part of winter.

21f partly cloudy here. It is good to be able to post again, Iwas a little lost.

Hope you all have a great Friday. Keep um green, bt

9 F above here now, and this is the Warm part of the day!:holysheep:
but in deed Fri-er Day!:hubba:

2 days off work to watch the kids Grow starting tomorrow!:D

mm

Remember this one anyone?

I know you don't smoke weed,

I know this;

but I'm gonna get you high today, 'cause it's Friday;

you ain't got no job... and you ain't got shiz to do.

Latest posts

Back