Smoke burning my lungs.. what kind of pipe?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rtmwtf

Reaction score
Right now I have a water pipe thats probably 6 inches tall, when I take a big hit my lungs burn really bad. I've been smoking for about a week now and this burning sensation will not go away. My girlfriend also noticed the same thing, sometimes you take a hit and your lungs will burn really bad. We're using cold water too..

What type of pipe should I buy? I can't afford a vaporizer right now, but what type of pipe should I look at? I think the smoke is too hot. Preferrably something not too expensive, but I'll consider anything.

What I have looks like this: http://moroccancliffdivers.com/images/uploads/1-indipipes-minibonglg.jpg

Thanks!

My advice is buy a bigger water pipe. Our's are 16 inches tall. I found that smoking out of the smaller water pipes that you do get that burning sensation in your lungs. Either that or try smoking some joints.

Hey There, Welcome,:) Doesn't sound good,:( Is it the weed? :confused: try joints?:) see if still burns. Peace

I am intested in buying a chillum, but well ive never used one. I was wondering are they just a little gimick, or are they worth a couple bucks. I was also interested in what the difference is between wood, stone glass and clay ones are. And i understand you need chillum stones, but what are the filters for? (filter link http://shop.grasscity.com/shop/grasscity/LOSTO.html )

chilliums if i call them by the right name are those little one hitters right? I love mine keep it in the car. No screen just pack one end and light like a cig. It will burn your lungs more then anything though but since its so small nice to take along for a ride.

I do not think we are describing the same thing, i am under the impression that in order to use a chillum you have to lie down. heres a pic
ca_400.jpg

maybe you should just fill your waterpipe with ice if possible or get a bigger waterpipe that you can fill with ice because thats the only way to cool smoke cheaply my only other suggestion as far as smoking would be to buy a waterpipe with mutiple water chambers aka perculators but that will be just as much as a vape

Try warm water, it opens your lungs up better. Also, dont hold the smoke in for a long time. THC is desolved into the lungs instantanious. Holding it just damages your lungs more. You can also try a vaporizer.

rockydog said:
Try warm water, it opens your lungs up better. Also, dont hold the smoke in for a long time. THC is desolved into the lungs instantanious. Holding it just damages your lungs more. You can also try a vaporizer.

Learn something every day:) , is a vape any less harmful?

bejohnst said:
chilliums if i call them by the right name are those little one hitters right? I love mine keep it in the car. No screen just pack one end and light like a cig. It will burn your lungs more then anything though but since its so small nice to take along for a ride.

your one hitter is a sneak a toke those are life savers on the go :p

Vapes are easily the healthiest way to smoke herb as you dont actuall combust any of the plant matter. Eating it like in weeds is also healthy

Latest posts

Back