Smoke Odor Killer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Piperson

Old Fart, New Start
Reaction score
:) Hello Everyone,

I was trying to think of a way to eliminate the smell from smoking weed. So, this is what I came up with and it really works.

When these air fresheners are used up and the last of it turns very hard, it can be made in to a Smoke Odor Killer.

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0003.JPG

Best $4 you can spend right here. I haven't had anything better.
200.jpg

hxxp://www.onsale-now.net/pure-citrus-air-freshener-grapefruit.p2295.html

:cool: Here's how. 1st, pull the top off. 2nd, Twist the hardened air freshener off with pliers. 3rd, put it in a container with water, let sit for a few hours, stir occasionally. 4th, insert straw, a tube would probably work. 5th, every time you take a hit, blow the smoke out thru the straw into the liquid. When it comes out the smell is completely gone.

IMG_0004.JPG

IMG_0007.JPG

IMG_0005.JPG

IMG_0013.JPG

:ignore: You can also put some in a spray bottle and spray in the air. This is what the hard stuff looks like after being in the water for awhile. It gets really mushy. And bombbudpuffa, it costs $0.00.

I've been using it since Saturday and it is still working great. I think it will last a long time. You can keep the cover on it, when it's not being used.

IMG_0011.JPG

IMG_0015.JPG

IMG_0014.JPG

Another simple way is to put several used scrunched up fabric freshener sheets into a toilet roll tube or kitchen paper towel tube and blow your smoke through that.

Free, no mess, no liquid, easily disposed of.

Get a dryer sheet and tape on the end of a toilet papper roll and thin push in 2 moor sheets and after you take hit blow threw the tube. You see smoke come out but it smells like fabreze.... User tested, like 3 years ago...

Or just get another can filter for your smoking room, they work for smoke as well. :)

i likethe smell myself.i have filters on my grow areas and use a room ionizer for household odors.works great.

Ozium, go to Wal*Mart and pick up a can of Ozium (I prefer the original scent and hate the new car smell scent). You can find it in the Automobile section of the store right next to all the other automobile air fresheners

HippyInEngland said:
Another simple way is to put several used scrunched up fabric freshener sheets into a toilet roll tube or kitchen paper towel tube and blow your smoke through that.

Free, no mess, no liquid, easily disposed of.

I think I'll give that a try as soon as I get a pt roll.:hubba:

Timmyjg6 said:
Get a dryer sheet and tape on the end of a toilet papper roll and thin push in 2 moor sheets and after you take hit blow threw the tube. You see smoke come out but it smells like fabreze.... User tested, like 3 years ago...

Sounds good!:D

After discussing this with a wise man.. going over air fresheners, all kinds of air filters, and whatnot (the toilet paper roll + fabric fresheners works, but is ghetto and sort of expensive) .. he ended saying something along the lines of "Just buy a fan, and point it towards the window!"

Haven't had a problem since.

You can go 'old school' if ya like..... just fold up a few sheets of toilet paper and blow your hit thru them.... I told my buddy he was crazy when he let this one out. He simply asked me..... "You ever smell anything in the bathroom at work?". He's been using a 1 hitter for a looooong time. Maybe the other smell covers up his smell? I have tried it, an to my surprise, IT WORKS!

Latest posts

Back