Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Smoke till....

mjrivers

Reaction score
Are you the type that "wont smoke it unless its green" or the "smoke till it's cashed"? just wondering, I'm a little between both of them. If I dont finish a bowl that night I'm not gonna finish it the next day so i scrap it

maineharvest

Reaction score
Wow dude I wouldnt just trash my weed like that. I just finished a bowl from yesterday. I guess if I had copius amounts of bud then I might do the same as you but until then I save every roach and every little scrap.

Lemon Jack

Above the clouds
Reaction score
Ya me too I smoke the bowl till its ash I never leave just half a bowl cause I think it tastes like crap when you pick it back up so I always just chief the whole thing.

Reaction score
I'm with Maineharvest. I never trash can good pot, even when I do have copious amounts of bud jarred up.

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Reaction score
I won't smoke anything that has to be relit or re vaped. I throw away roaches...I feel guilty each time I toss it but I have enough that I don't have to smoke anything but green. I think i may have become a cannabis snob.

getnasty

Reaction score
MARIJUANA ABUSE!

I save my roaches and usually cash a bowl before setting it down, but have no problem with relighting a roach or a bowl. ****, I've smoked roaches out of bowls. :p Everybody complains about harsh this and harsh that... bah, I guess I just don't care. It all gets me high.

-nasty

R

Roddy

I have a jar full of roaches sitting in my safe alongside all my nice jars of fine cured and curing product! I think I'll give the roaches to a friend or one of my sons for Christmas...not sure! I know one thing, the mixed roaches makes for a great tasting joint from time to time.

And I may b a mj snob in the sense I don't like to smoke other peoples' (unless they know what they're doing lol), but I have no problem relighting a joint from the night before. :)

D

dman1234

We just put cardboard filters in our joints, my roaches are useless.

7greeneyes

MedicalNLovingIt!
Reaction score
My friends call me "The Pot Snob" as well as my fiancee :rofl: ah well...

Lemon Jack

Above the clouds
Reaction score
dman1234 said:
We just put cardboard filters in our joints, my roaches are useless.

We used to do that with blunts. . . .before i realized I was white and the tobbacoo paper tasted like crap.

No offense to any whiteys who like blunts :D

mjrivers

Reaction score
I love blunts Lemon i'm rolling one right now actually haha. and I save every single roach and make 2nd gens outta them. those are fun nights :stoned: and I usually cash my bowls but sometimes i get greedy with the new steam roller lol.

drfting07

Don't panic it's Organic!
Reaction score
I have what i call a "**** tray" or "ash tray" in some homes. In this "**** tray" i will put resin i scrape from clogged pieces, joint and blunt roaches, semi-cashed bowls and scraps from breaking nugs.

When i'm low or out, i break out the handy "**** tray" and find something to get a head change. Resin is an unworldly thing! Black tar substance, gets stuck to everything! Its a **** of a kick in the *** sometimes if you get a suffice hit and well...it smells like poo...

Thats my 2 cents
Drfting07

SilentThunder

Reaction score
I usually smoke till I feel right then save it for the next time. I keep my roaches for when I'm out. I don't have a large collection but I got enough to get me by til I can re-up.

nouvellechef

Reaction score
Green hit only. I don't have anything in my stockpile that wont destroy you with one knife hit. So no waste.

Latest posts