Smoking after someone and getting...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kindbud

Grower
Reaction score
hey i was wondering my bros got stept throat
and if i smoke a bowl how likely am i to get it??

well i dunno, you could probably catch something that could be transfered (in a totally different case) by like a kiss or through airbourne germs.. so i dunno, i wouldnt risk it though lol... whats stept throat??

Dude if you meant strep throat, you are very likely to get it. Very contagious. Sorry man.

strept throat is mega contaigeous. dont even stay too close to him

yeah ok ohwell hes my bro get out of my room nah cant do that
oh well ill go take some vitimins yup yup i dont get sick that much

drink lots of citrus lol... and, like.. pack your throat with cotton wool youll be ok :D

the_riz said:
drink lots of citrus lol... and, like.. pack your throat with cotton wool youll be ok :D
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

what about herpes? lol cuz i mean if im can get herpes from a pipe or cig then thats just not cool....

Kindbud said:
hey i was wondering my bros got stept throat
and if i smoke a bowl how likely am i to get it??
i would think that if you dont smoke with him you will probaly be OK

Strep is not contagous after 48 hours of antibiotics. Strep it a virus and like most viruses it can only live for a very short time after leaving the body. Strep requires a moist area w/ a relitive temp of 97* deg. f. to live. You can catch it of the pipe but your chances are greater that you will get it when it is air born.

Strep can live dormant in your body for up to a week before showing signs at the first sign it is contagous until your over it completely or after 48 hours of antibiotics.

now adays there is so many different kinds of viruses around, you are better to solo on your pipe and roll one for your friend thats his and only his.. I know from experience, just spent three weeks deathly ill from a bug caught by smoken with a good friend, and she didn't show any sign of being sick, but works with young children and was a carrier..

That's why when you smoke with someone you are supposed to let them know that you are sick so they know to burn the end or something after they take a hit, or that they're going on their own stuff because of it.

Anyone who doesn't do that is rude.

ganj I wasn't sick till the friend came over and smoked with me , no fault of mine, but I know better now, I just don't share..

Yeah, if you use a pipe, and taste their saliva, it definately is can be caught.

If you exchange body fluids you are succeptable to it. All depends on how strong your immune system is and how much strep microorganisms were in the saliva.

Latest posts

Back