Smooth, tasty smoke suggestions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reverend Willis

Senior Crackhead
Reaction score
Hey peeps. Tell us about the tastiest bud you have personally grown multiple times. I know a lot of the old and feeble hippy growers ;) grow for taste and quality so share your thoughts with us. Give us a brief description of the smoke if you don't mind.

Also, tell us if there is a nasty tastin,' cough-inducing strain we should avoid.

The tastiest bud I've grown with consistency is Nirvana's Blue Mystic. It's a skunky-type smoke that is smooth and nice with a pleasant buzz from some fairly dense buds. The last time I grew it, I didn't have time for the extra TLC I usually give my plants and the blueberry taste was absent; the buzz was still very enjoyable. I'll give 'extra' attention to them next time.

Hey Rev. Gonna be testin that Blue mystic out real soon. Just flowered a male for pollen, but got a female clone just a waitin for the NL to come out. Notice the pheno is all over the place tho.
Nirvana NL has always been my favorite. Short stature, potent, tough as nails. Flavor is sorta "different" but not bad. can't describe it. Very smooth with a kick. If ya know what I mean. Couchlock and hardcore munchies. Perfect if your insomniac or anorexic.

Mutt said:
Hey Rev. Gonna be testin that Blue mystic out real soon. Just flowered a male for pollen, but got a female clone just a waitin for the NL to come out. Notice the pheno is all over the place tho.
Nirvana NL has always been my favorite. Short stature, potent, tough as nails. Flavor is sorta "different" but not bad. can't describe it. Very smooth with a kick. If ya know what I mean. Couchlock and hardcore munchies. Perfect if your insomniac or anorexic.
Hey Mutt. I hope you like the BM. I had 3 girls and 2 phenos to choose from... taller, blueberry pheno and a shorter, kick-in-the-head pheno. Good to hear about the NL. I've got some NL beans on the way from FMS. Gonna give her a try this winter. Thanks for the input.

Latest posts

Back