Snitch causes bust of grow op.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can the police find out your info and where you live from just being on this site and surfing it?????????????

HYDRO333 said:
Can the police find out your info and where you live from just being on this site and surfing it?????????????
it all depends on what you`ve posted. that`s why the MOD`s keep saying "don`t post anything that "could" lead the leo to your door"
i.e hi,my name is Robert Burns, my grow is situated across the road from the mall, with pink elephant statues surounding it.:doh: :doh:
however, i believe that if you keep personal info off the site, you`ll be sound man.:stuff-1125699181_i_ catch y`all l8r, i`m off for a lama race:lama:

shuggy dont say my name on here & where i live near those pink elephants :)

sorry man, couldn`t help it. you`ve just gave the game away!!!lol

hahaha , they wont find the pink elephants or my 1000plants near them because they are in the sky .... but if you find the elephants you have to get a rocket ship & blast off about 50000ft in the air & then you will find them on the clouds but thats the only info im sharing on them :)

so how many times did i thank ya today shugshug :) lolz

lots man, but not to be modest-i deserved them.lol

ight iam safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so if i didnt give out my info on the threads iam good right but wat if the click ure name!

haha shuggy i bet you got a big head

I HEARD THEY ARE GETTING ALOT OF INFO ON US THRU SEEDBANKS TOO!!!!be careful!!!!

There is no reason to call someone a snitch the people all knew what they were infor when they decided 2 grow there marijuana in a community u face consequences who is it for us to decided who is better and who isnt? Does it make it right if someone calls an african american the N word for the african american to call that person a racial slur 2 keep up the racial slurrs if we dont realize what we are doing im afraid we are just contributing to this drug war more i dont find it any informing to tell some1 about a drug raid that happen 2 some1 that was trynna grow commerically and outlawed crop if u wanna grow your own marijuana for yourself and your friends go ahead but tell me how much of that marijuana probably would have contributed 2 the black market? I say if you wanna grow marijuana dont be secluded 2 where no1 sees u so everyone is suspicious of u and dont go around telling everyone you got buds for sell its just common sense we are on the losing side of this war and to take cheap shots at people isnt the way your gonna win the war all your doing is bringing hate where it isnt needed thats all im saying Burn one in peace as KK says

Cook_ said:
There is no reason to call someone a snitch

Sure there is. If someone "snitches" to the police about a grow, they have just made themselves a "snitch". The word has absolutely no relationship to racial slurs or any other type of slur. It's a popular title for people who tell stories about others.

I posted that article to show everyone exactly how they can get busted if they allow themselves to run their mouths about their grows, or if they get greedy and try to become the next Howard Hughes of weed.

We don't allow name calling on this site between members, but a reference to a newspaper article using a term such as "snitch", is pretty innocent.

Let's not get bent over something so trivial.

snitch:
–verb (used without object) 1.to turn informer; tattle. –noun 2.Also called snitcher. an informer.
[Origin: 1775–85; orig. uncert.
thinsp.png
]

v. snitched, snitch·ing, snitch·es

v. tr.
To steal (something, usually something of little value); pilfer. See Synonyms at steal.

v. intr.
To turn informer: He snitched on his comrades.

It is what it is. Its not name calling, its used as the same as calling someone a traitor. It is a name for someones actions not who they are.

I agree with both MUTT and STONYBUD, theres no room for SNITCHES HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back