SO I found an entire field of all male plants... can I do anything?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AJNAG EKOMS18 said:
man just take it,its da ******* fault who left them there.
help urself to em make weed tea wit em or put em in oil n a sauce pan and make ya self some killer brownies..
u got any pics???
Pretty funny. So, if I come and steal your car from where you park it, it would be your ******* fault because you left it there? I found your car there so I should just help myself to it and sell it to a chop shop, but first, I should take pics of it?

That is EXACTLY what you're saying he should do with a crop that belongs to someone else. Or do you think it just blew in there and planted itself? That fenced in property doesn't belong to anyone?

If it is not your field back out slowly, You never know, around my way, the grower or the police are most likely on the hill watching.

POTUS said:
Pretty funny. So, if I come and steal your car from where you park it, it would be your ******* fault because you left it there? I found your car there so I should just help myself to it and sell it to a chop shop, but first, I should take pics of it?

That is EXACTLY what you're saying he should do with a crop that belongs to someone else. Or do you think it just blew in there and planted itself? That fenced in property doesn't belong to anyone?

yea your right i really dont know what I was thinking, i apologize for my criminal and greedy intentions,I should consider the feelings of the person who took all that hard work and time to grow such honerable plants..
but actually i dnt give a flying **** you snooze you lose Take their **** and keep yo mouth shut;)
if u have a dog take it there to take some dumps where da plants were so if the owner comes hell find his plants missing and he might step on ****
HAHAHAHA thats life 4 ya bro

AJNAG EKOMS18 said:
actually i dnt give a flying **** you snooze you lose Take their **** and keep yo mouth shut;)
if u have a dog take it there to take some dumps where da plants were so if the owner comes hell find his plants missing and he might step on ****
Hey, that's ok man. You've identified yourself as a thief who has just admitted that you'll steal anything you want to from anyone you can if given the chance.

I like knowing who I'm talking to. On the social ladder, you've placed yourself right below the stuff the dog left.

Thanks.

That's too funny. I believe in the power of 3 fold. Do good. Comes 3 fold. Do bad.comes back 3 fold. Proven too many times.
If this guy steals.. comes back 3 fold.
If I had a field of weed you better beware. I would have enough booby traps set up to hurt you and your dog.. 3 fold

IMO, just leave it you don't know if it does belong to someone and if it does the type of person they are. It could be a person that would never hurt a fly or it could be a person that, well you get my point. It's on you fam you were told to stay away.

POTUS said:
Hey, that's ok man. You've identified yourself as a thief who has just admitted that you'll steal anything you want to from anyone you can if given the chance.

I like knowing who I'm talking to. On the social ladder, you've placed yourself right below the stuff the dog left.

Thanks.

After reading this I can tell that one thing for sure is that something is going to happen to you and I ain't going to feel bad for you.

IF YOU ARE GROWING ANY PLANTS AT HOME, DON'T TOUCH THEM AT ALL. The pollen can attach to any part of you and your clothing and fertilize your females.

AJNAG EKOMS18 said:
yea your right i really dont know what I was thinking, i apologize for my criminal and greedy intentions,I should consider the feelings of the person who took all that hard work and time to grow such honerable plants..
but actually i dnt give a flying **** you snooze you lose Take their **** and keep yo mouth shut;)

that kinda mentality will get ya hurt in my woods chief.

man aite i wasnt tryna start a war wit ma weed brothas so just toke one n chill, man i would do some crazy things but i do have my standards and i wouldnt steal but if its been there for a while maybe da person doesnt want it so it wouldnt be stealing and if they dnt pick up they weed its just gonna go bad and how dare someone let weed die and do nothing!!!
so i guess i meant to say if no one gets it after a while just take it or just take a little and if they still dont come back take it all or else it was all a waste..
and Turkey i dnt know where ur woods are but my mentality
cant be touched by a 8ft yeti
i was raised on some of that crazy **** but i respect u nd da rest of ma weed brothas cuz ive gotten some of da best help from dis place
stay safe

One Love

:confused2: How can you say you have standards? ?. Alot of growers plant their fields then leave them til they are ready to harvest. Just because no one has been around, does not mean they will not be back when the plants are ready.:rant: :rant:

Turkey i dnt know where ur woods are but my mentality
cant be touched by a 8ft yeti
i was raised on some of that crazy ****

Well Thank god YOU dont know where my woods are:rolleyes:
might try to steal my crop...but the "Yeti" aint what you gotta worry about:p

Im just wondering.. why would you tell a bunch of farmers that you would steal their crops if givin a chance and then expect us not to shart on your morals? c'mon man....

Latest posts

Back