So, if this was the last thing you ever read...hehe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you deal with making something to smoke from?

• I've made some serious weird stuff!

• No, I only smoke bowls, because I can't roll anything!

• I've never smoked weed, but I sure love to think about it!

• Ok, I was fibbing. I'm a stoner, and rolling is way beyond my ability right now!

• You wouldn't believe what I can do with some papers...

• Stoney has been smokin too much of his own stuff...

Results are only viewable after voting.
S

Stoney Bud

Ok, I've been dipping into my oil again. Hey, it makes me feel good.

Here's the question...

Have you ever made something that was really cool to smoke some weed when you had nothing *but* the weed?

I've made many aluminum foil pipes...soda cans...apples...

When there is weed to be smoked, and nothing with you from home...

What do you do?

Well, there has been times where if i smoke enough of some good stuff, i get really creative. I do honestly prefer to smoke blunts, it's just great haha. But there was times when i need to make something to smoke out of when we've had nothing lol. I''ve made some pretty nifty things and we've ended up using them for a while. We even named them "the toke boat" "the snake skin" "the betty crocker" LOL don't ask. But for the snake skin and the "better crocker", it was the same principle. Metal socket, Sink screen, melt a bowl holding piece in the bottle, insert the bowl piece and a carb and your'e set.

The toke boat was made out of a manicure set, it had a clear top and you stuck the manicure stuff into a foam thingy. It was oval shaped so i took out all the foam and it was an empty piece of plastic. half of it that you took off was clear so it made a really cool feature. (i made it the mouth piece so you could see how much smoke was in it to clear.) I also took those bike lighting things, the ones that when you hit a bump they flash that color. Well i took a few colors and stuck two on the side, and one on the bottom. When you moved it or passed it, it'd light up all spontatneously with different colors while you hit. It was nifty haha.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

We are a creative bunch....hehe

Mcguver, Mcaver, Cadavir, whatever, when there is a stoner wanting to get a buzz...

We can make ANYTHING!

Lets' see...
yep soda cans, aluminum foil, pop bottles made into bongs, oh yeah dollar bills used as a chillum, but the wierdest *** thing....

Freind I used to go mountain biking with....
Took dry leaves (oak if I remember correctly) wetted them down with his water bottle then rolled up a 1/2 blunt worth. hey being stuck out in the middle of the woods gotta make due...besides I told him I had the herb it was his job to bring the utensil. We rolled it up, bout the most harshest thing I every smoked in my entire life. for ever hit 10 coughs. We barely made it off the trail and back home. yep weird and STUPID. but thats what bein a teenager is all about ? right???

haha, right. I was with a friend once, we drove down the road on my four wheeler (i live in the country so yeah) i drove about 8 miles, i took a random dirt road that went to nothing but like pine tree farms. I went to the end of the road and we sat down to ahve a bowl. We forgot the bowl first of all. So i found a can in my storage compartment on my four wheeler. Made a can pipe, but thennn my lighter was out of fluid and he had none. So..i started thinking survival, 8 miles home to get a lighter, or find a way. Sooo i pinched off the cotton off the edge of my socks, grabbed some straw, stuck the cotton ball on the end of a stick, sparked my lighter (no fluid only sparks) until it caught the cotton on fire, put it next to the straw and made a fire. We stuck a stick for each of us in the end of the fire, got the tip of the stick on fire and lit the bowls. =) Good times.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

That's what i was saying, at least i saved 8 miles, time and i got high! haha.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

dang Dewayne i have
never made a creation like
that you made ur own lighter dude:shocked:
wow that was an amazing read.
haha

take care

peace.

Lmao, well in a time of desperation everyone must do something, right? :p

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Dewayne said:
Lmao, well in a time of desperation everyone must do something, right? :p

~Burn One~
Dewayne

hahah i guess ur right but i never
done something like that but im proud
to say ive only smoked out of a can once:D
but folies to much to count.

take care

peace.

haha. I've smoked out of apples, cans, aluminum foil pipes. Home made bongs. Pill bottles. hehe i don't do it much anymore. although last night i did rig up a little Water Bong just because i wanted to smoke the rest out of a water bong cause i didn't have enough of the krippy for a blunt. So i'm back to my stash now! =)

~Burn One~
Dewayne

toilet paper or paper towell steamrollers!!!Aluminum cans are nice you can always smash em when done,A super Miracle Whip bong made out of the jar,a hollow metal stem with the screen from a faucet,a rubber hose and some duck tape LOL>>..punched a holl for the carb....man that was a miracle!!!!WOW!!!!WE once had a bong called the wizard made out of a fire extengisher end,capped it off made our own stem and carb...used it for years!!!poll vault poles!!we had one that was 8 ft. long,someone else had to light it...or use a candle for fire etc...

daytripper_1967 said:
toilet paper or paper towell steamrollers!!!Aluminum cans are nice you can always smash em when done,A super Miracle Whip bong made out of the jar,a hollow metal stem with the screen from a faucet,a rubber hose and some duck tape LOL>>..punched a holl for the carb....man that was a miracle!!!!WOW!!!!WE once had a bong called the wizard made out of a fire extengisher end,capped it off made our own stem and carb...used it for years!!!poll vault poles!!we had one that was 8 ft. long,someone else had to light it...or use a candle for fire etc...

OMG LOL

I have made a gravity bong out of my fishtank before.... fish didn't like it too much though. That's okay, they were just .25 feeder fish anyway. LOL...

But yeah, when I'm out at the barn with my horses and I don't have a paper or a book to pull a paper from I use soda cans and foil. But, sometimes I'll pull a page out of the dictionary and roll with it... or even a milk jug bong. Those work well.

~Metalchick

dictionarys have thin pages? lol..

~Burn One~
Dewayne

well wen i was desperete bout 2 years ago wich was round my erly teen years bout 14 or so , i used to use bible papa\er , dictionary paper , brown paper bag , recipt paper , bottle , high-lighters , straws lol a whole bunch of crapo , never did kno how to make a gravity bong tho

It's pretty easy to make a gravity bong. Just like a 5 gallon bucket, a sink, anything like that. Fill it up. Take a two liter and cut off the bottom. for the bowl we used like a socket, put a screen in it, and melted a hole in the cap until that would fit in there and let it melt in snug. Then we'd put the bottle in the 5 gallon bucket/sink/tub whatever, and screwed on the cap, lit the lighter and put it on the bowl and pulled up slowly, unscrewed the cap then pushed down while ******* in.

I did here another thing called "the waterfall bong". It's seems easier and more efficient than a gravity bong. Same thing but you cut a hole out of the bottom of the two liter, put your hand over the hole and fill it with water, screw on the cap and have someone light it while you let the water out the bottom by slowly pulling back your hand. Let it drip into a bucket or sink and it will pull the smoke inside, then you just unscrew the cap and take the hit.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

BUJU,nice 2 see ya!!!!let us not forget the magical mystery tour....a leaf ,a majical leaf,reefr yasee!grown from a plant that turned to atree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ahahahaha jamaican i see!!!hollow out the stem of of a majical plant use it as the reefer smokin goddess,that she is and grab some matches from caseys or wherever it may be!!!i had a moped ya see!ran it hot and burnt the fire that wee so much DESIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHAHAHA>>>>PEACE!!!!!!!!LOL>>>

I think that when it comes to us smoking our weed,we will find or make anything,so we can smoke,we all become some real McGievers.Keep it GREEN:D

i love ur choices for the poll, not only useless, but completely half baked too

Latest posts

Back