So this shows up on my back porch the other night...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yummy,,,Coon Steak. Ill be right there to takem off yur hands. I promise to put him down easy. Me and him will have a beer,,while hes drinking Ill sneak up behind him and POW.:D

LMAO that's messed up you ain't touching my little buddy!

The Hemp Goddess said:
You might want to read up a bit on racoons. Their scat carries microscopic roundworms that can be transferred to humans if you come in contact with it. And it looks a lot like dog or cat poo, so it is hard to tell the difference. Touching racoon scat with your bare hands CAN transfer the parasite. Do you have kids? Read up on what roundworms can do.

There are groups in virtually all cities that capture wild animals and relocate them. Find one of these groups. No matter how cute they are, racoons are seriously dangerous in many different ways.

Believe it or not, I had no plans on touching his ****.

Come on man,,I promise to be gentle.:hubba:
When I was a boy Coon was a staple,,,and thats no joke. Country folk when i was a boy,, loved Rabbit, Squirrel,Coon,Deer,,we liked it all.

I'm a Country folk that don't think twice about cooking rabbit, squirrels, deer, beer any time oven store bought meats and coon if hungry too.

Yep Ozzy,,I grew up in the Country. Had an Outhouse till i 7yrs old. Washed in an old washtub with water my Mom heated on a pot bellied stove. My Stinken Sister got to use the bath Water 1st.:rolleyes:

I had homemade deer jerky once, it was great lol. Believe it or not I used to live in the boonies as well. Western Maryland to be specific.

Ummmm,,Deer Jerky. Love it.
Ill tell ya though,,theres nothing like Fried deer steak,,Gravy,Mashed Potatoes, and Corn Bread.

Latest posts

Back