So what now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PencilHead

Reaction score
Okay, did my first bubble last night from a 3 bag set, put it on Saran Wrap and, for lack of better knowledge, I put it in the fridge. I've got 2 nice little soles that seem pretty dry this morning.

How do I "cure" this stuff so I can jar it?

I dont jar mine..aftr Bubble I place on wax papper and flaten to 1/4 inch thick and flip onece a day for 2 dys..Ten I smoke it:D Never lasts and no jar :giggle: Hope this helps..Take care and be safe

Thanks, 4U2. I don't think it'll last too long around here either.

So I flip it in a cool, dark place for a couple of days?

I do mine on my dresser no cool dark place..thats where I cure my buds:giggle:

Take care and be safe

if you put it in the fridge it's going to collect moisture from the humidity.... i'd let it sit out for a day or 2 to dry before smoking if you can....

and NO to the cool, dark place.... it won't dry properly.... THC is only psychoactive once the water molecule inside has evaporated.... instead of in the fridge, try on top of the fridge....

DRY it,.. then "PRESS" it.... the heat generated by the pressure will meld it together. Before aquiring a "Pollem press", I used a couple of pieces of lumber, wrapped the collected heads in between two pieces of waxed paper, and pressed it with three 4 inch C-clamps.

Thanks, everyone, for the input. I had already taken it out of the fridge because it was dehumidifying it too fast and it was cracking. Got plenty of lumber and clamps--way more than I've got hash.

On another note, this was the first I'd smoked as well. The stuff is definitely super high-test. I thought it would be like finger hash and make me wanna go lay down somewhere, but it really punched me up. I like.

PencilHead said:
Thanks, everyone, for the input. I had already taken it out of the fridge because it was dehumidifying it too fast and it was cracking. Got plenty of lumber and clamps--way more than I've got hash.

On another note, this was the first I'd smoked as well. The stuff is definitely super high-test. I thought it would be like finger hash and make me wanna go lay down somewhere, but it really punched me up. I like.

:yay:

:48:

PH i actually chop it up w/ a razor as soon as i take it out of the drying screen. let it sit somewhere warm as mentioned b4. then about a day or 2 later gather the "sand" & press. thats it

Thanks, Doc, I'll try that. I'm having a ball here--been many moons since the Pencil has had hashish.

i know it may be almost impossible for some people, but remember, you can cure hash too....

fleshstain said:
i know it may be almost impossible for some people, but remember, you can cure hash too....

Hey Fleshstain-

How can you cure hash? Perhaps the lower grades of hash with more plant matter in it may change flavor- but full melt bubble?

I found a piece of full melt from an earlier run a few weeks ago. Not that i had anything to compare it to, but it still had that pure trich taste- no change that I could tell.

What have you learned and what was the result?

Thanks. -BBFan

Latest posts

Back