Sog?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoner

Trouble Focusing
Reaction score
Im not really sure what sea of green is i just heard it from another site i think and i was curious how you do this and what it would do to help the plant?

Sea of green is topping and lsting your plants so all the buds are the same height so they all thing they are main colas and they all get as much light as possible. lol and they look like a sea of green because they are planted really close togather

thc is good for me said:
Sea of green is topping and lsting your plants so all the buds are the same height so they all thing they are main colas and they all get as much light as possible. lol and they look like a sea of green because they are planted really close togather
What you describe, is sCrog..(screen of green) ie "lst and topping"
SOG is a method of flowering freshly rooted clones, in small pots, very close together. No topping, no LST, no training, other than possible removal of lower branches in order to promote single cola plants.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:what hick said many single cola plants packed tite together. i used to use a sea of green with a perpetual harvest this works best with plants that fully flower in 8 weeks. every 2 weeks you harvest a 1/4 of your room then fill it back up so you end up harvesting every 2 weeks and always have your own smoke:hubba:

Latest posts

Back