Some Advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happy Hooker

Reaction score
I have a small grow area that I have 3-4 plants growing that I use to take clones from . These clones are cut for a outdoor grow and it seems that each year now I am cutting more . Last spring things were getting crowded in my grow area I am asking if I could gear up a old refrigerator to keep the clones in for about 3 weeks and if so is a 4ft. floro with 2 bulbs good enough light to use until I move them outside?

It might be a little longer that 3 week it all depends on the weather.

I've seen posts where people do a little veging in a cardboard box. I only mention it because you're using flouros :hubba:

For clones in vegging state yes. They do not alot of light to be happy. I currently have 25 or so clones that are happily thriving in the top of a cab with fluoros mounted on the sidewalls that recieve very little direct light and they are budding like crazy!

MJ is hard to kill...;)

Now b4 you plant directly outside you will need to harden them off for a few hours each day so they don't freak out in the bright sunshine.

The rule of thumb for veg lighting is at least 3500 lumens/sq ft, HH :). And as is generally true when it comes to most things, more is better :D.

Latest posts

Back