Some instruments you've crafted to smoke weed.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I

IRISH

i was reading the "can i use post-it's, to smoke weed" thread, and got to thinking of some of the everyday, household things you've crafted a smoking device from...

i've made quite a few myself back in the day.;) :cool: ...

to date, my fave has to be my bong made from a aluminum(ha,ha ukgirl), stem, with bowl, in a shampoo bottle.:D ... this thing hits like a $1000 dollar bong... and whats best, when i'm done with it, i can change it out to another shampoo bottle real easy...

let's hear some of your pre-fabbed, off the top of your head, in a moments notice, ways' you've devised to get your buzz on...:D :cool: ...

i keep a 3/8" deep socket in my toolbox with a screen in it in case i ever need to sneak a toke....

i still love a good homemade gravity bong too.... our favorite one back in the day was a big trash can with an ozarka bottle.... that thing made you feel like gravity did not exist....

I'm not that talented, Irish. But that home made bong sounds mighty nice--how about some instructions?

I make emergency pipes out of toilet paper rolls, with a hole cut out of one end and a piece of foil pierced with pinpricks taped to the hole. Heck of a carb using that nice big end of the roll, too!

TPpipe4.jpg

We used to make the mohavemama toilet paper roll pipe all the time. Hey, mahavemama, there are those here who have health concerns about smoking from tin foil! IMO, tin foil belongs only on your head :hubba:

I've always had an aluminum downtube and attached bowl from a broken acrylic bong. When in a pinch, make a hole in an aluminum can (preferably beer :hubba:). Just about any tool will make the hole - scissors, even a ball point pen... Punch a second carb hole and add water. Almost instant bong!

I like taking an empty glass fifth of your favorite booze and breaking the bottom out, stick it in the freezer while u smash two spoons flat with a hammer. Then stick the spoons on the stove and take knife'ers till your barely standing. Always works well in a pinch! So long as u have a kitchen close I suppose. lol

as a teenager i was hanging in the park with a couple friends.
We had weed but no apparatus.
Our 'Macgyver' friend runs to his car and comes back with a bic pen. He pulls the insides out of pen leaving only the tube. He then digs a small hole with a stick in the ground. Pushes the pen tube at an angle into the ground towards the predug hole, so that it enters the hole at the bottom. He weaved together fresh, live grass or something as a screen and shoves it down into hole. It was odd and a wee bit grose buuuuut, it worked pretty damn well.
Suffice it to say, it was quite a scene..

ive drilled a hole into a pvc pipe and duct taped a 3/8 socket in it....it was a deadly steamroller

I do the coke can pipe in a pinch and out of papers - just push in a dent for a "bowl" and stab several times.

lordhighlama said:
I like taking an empty glass fifth of your favorite booze and breaking the bottom out, stick it in the freezer while u smash two spoons flat with a hammer. Then stick the spoons on the stove and take knife'ers till your barely standing. Always works well in a pinch! So long as u have a kitchen close I suppose. lol

I have no idea what that means but she sounds like fun.

Those 3/8 inch sockets sure come in handy. I keep one around with a kitchen faucet screen in it. I need a pipe I take a large bottle of anykind can etc punch a hole and screw it in.

I have one thing we used in Japan where rolling papers of any kind were illegal. Thats probably more of a rolling a joint in emergency. Don't know about now but used to we would get the girls to save the outside wrapping paper off of Kotex.

Art, I've heard that smoking in foil may be linked to Alzheimers. But that never stopped me.. Hey, can you help me find my way home? Who are you?

Right this way, Lips, I mean mohaviemama :hubba:

I know, Phazes, cold shower!

Anybody remember the gravity bong? Take one 2 liter coke bottle, cut off bottom, tin foil on top fer a bowl and a pitcher of water.

Apple or potatoe when I'm in a pinch...or bored...hey, I'll make one now!

I always used the old beer can trick untill my daughter saw me, a few weeks later at school we had daddy and daughter day and when the teacher said " So graceie, whats your daddy do ?" my daughter replied..." my daddy smokes beer cans" :holysheep:

lordhighlama said:

Huh?

chris1974 said:
I always used the old beer can trick untill my daughter saw me, a few weeks later at school we had daddy and daughter day and when the teacher said " So graceie, whats your daddy do ?" my daughter replied..." my daddy smokes beer cans"

Thats funny right there.

I did the toilet paper roll thing, and the coke can thing, and the ole gravity bong thing, and the socket thing. I like to use the little airplane alcohol bottles and a little socket for a pipe.

Budders Keeper said:
Apple or potatoe when I'm in a pinch...or bored...hey, I'll make one now!

i've done all these^ and some...

everytime someone mentions smoking weed from an apple, it makes me think of the song, "i'll never smoke weed with willie again".:hubba: ...

now, being Irish an all, i can wholly relate to the potatoe pipe, so to say.:D ...

i was gonna throw togeather that bong mojavemama, but no empty shampoo bottle. and if i was to dump mamas mane and tail out, i'd be sleeping with the dogs again.;) ...

my personal favourite was once a ripe and juicy pear and then i ate it afterwards, best experience and its cheap and healthy for you :]

a 3" dia of bamboo that was 2' long on an angle so it had a carb hole in the pistol grip...Lined with fiberglass resin from fishing pole manufacturing. Lasted aLooong time and finally sold it for $$. Now wish i hadnt , be a nice addition to my "antique collection"

Latest posts

Back