some pics of my plant!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice looking plant man. What happened to the lower leaves though?

i think its from the water staying on the leaf then the sun hits it and burns it i guess. i thinks it from rain and when i water it than it stay in the hot sun. oh and its egg shells in thier my friend said it hepls it get stronger so i figure ill try it out.

Nice Looking Plant. And are you going to plant that outside. Cause I start most of my plants inside then take them outside. but mine don't be that big wen I take them outside an they really take off quick. but if you tear some of tha roots wen transplantin it might take awhile to take off. Keep it up.

Mr. Break Down Himself said:
Nice Looking Plant. And are you going to plant that outside. Cause I start most of my plants inside then take them outside. but mine don't be that big wen I take them outside an they really take off quick. but if you tear some of tha roots wen transplantin it might take awhile to take off. Keep it up.

thanks man, well i popped them indoors in a dome. When they got kind of big took um outside and they been growing since than. Lost one tho:( .

lol night pics im going to get some like that of my plants lol do you smoke out of that gas mask???

Draston said:
nice looking plant man. What happened to the lower leaves though?
i had the same thing happened to 1 of mine outside, 3 leaves and thats it it never happened again and the plant is healthy as hell, considering its planted less than inch of 2 more..

Firepower said:
i had the same thing happened to 1 of mine outside, 3 leaves and thats it it never happened again and the plant is healthy as hell, considering its planted less than inch of 2 more..

yup they look healthy, i just let it go when it dies off it will fall off.

great looking plants ya got there

i got that same kind of gas mask use it every morning. it's great

thanks guys . will post some pic of the rest of my babys! untill next time! burn it up!

:Looking good:

did u put drain holes in the bottom of that containeR? Because igot one just like it lol and i dont have drain holes and there doing fine so ... just askin/.

Do u know if the pics u have posted are females or males?

ericsdaweedman said:
:Looking good:

did u put drain holes in the bottom of that containeR? Because igot one just like it lol and i dont have drain holes and there doing fine so ... just askin/.

yup i put like 4 or 5 holes in the bottom

Latest posts

Back