Some tips/Help please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for all the tips guys/gals. mostly gal ;)
i apologize for the links. wont happen again. i will keep you allposted
i ordered all the equipment i need.

bigger pot. least 5 gallon. do this only if it hasn't gone past 10 days into flower (imo), because it might go into shock and delay the whole grow. Also, change the colors of the CFL's from blue to red sunlight color. Good luck.

i am repotting it today. it has not started to flower yet. i hope once its in the tent with good lighting that it will get fuller/bushier. as soon as its set up i post more pics.
Also, thanks again

i ordered:
Virtual Sun Reflective Mylar Hydroponic Plant 36x36x78 Grow Box Tent Growing Hut

(1) VS600WRDS Hood
(1) High Pressure Sodium Bulb ( HPS )
(1) Metal Halide Bulb ( MH )
(2) Adjustable Hanger System
(1) Digital Ballast
(1) Light Timer

6" Inline Exhaust Duct Fan 500 CFM Blower

i got the tent today. its all set up and there is way more light reflection than the closet;)

i ordered a different light it will be here thurday. after that i will start the flowering process

cool !! :yay:

try and take another pic of the plant now and see if it shows preflowers . . . right behind that long pointy spur, right down in the crack where the branch comes outta the main stem

Here are some pics of the plant. the middle stalk did not survive when i hooked up the light and the duct fell off and burned it up. see here http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61925

i started the flower process on the 27th. took these pics 20 mins ago.

also, i must be dumb, i cannot figure out the sex

100_0328.JPG

100_0329.JPG

100_0330.JPG

100_0331.JPG

100_0332.JPG

100_0333.JPG

100_0334.JPG

100_0335.JPG

100_0336.JPG

You wanna know the sex of the plant that you have pictured????
That is a female that is already starting to produce buds :) The reason you can't see the preflowers is because they are being covered by new buds that are forming. Congradulations... Its a girl :)

Latest posts

Back