Somebody Please Help!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aye. thats where i left me green babies...lol...

you can put then in soil. just remove the plastic, and sit the cube in your potting mix. bury 1 inch below first set of leaves...

oh yeah, you better go do alot of reading my friend...good luck...

dcoronado84 said:
hey wuts up guys here aare a couple of pics of my two plants.
they seem healthy and i wanna know if i can just transfer them to soil from the grodan into a big pot without hurting the plants. And if so how would i go about doing it?

Like Irish said, remove the plastic, bury them up leaving 1" between the soil and the first set of leaves. Your plants are showing alot of stretch which means you either do not have enough light (im guessing a couple CFL fluros), you are keeping the light to far away, or both. Im guessing both.

What light do you have, getting leaves to grow with insufficient lighting is one thing, getting buds to grow on them is all together different.

IRISH said:
aye. thats where i left me green babies...lol...

you can put then in soil. just remove the plastic, and sit the cube in your potting mix. bury 1 inch below first set of leaves...

oh yeah, you better go do alot of reading my friend...good luck...

hey wus up guys, I wanna thank u for your help, I was wonderin if their is a particular type of soil that I should use.
Also i was wonderin wut soils i should stay away from

do you want organic? I love roots soil. or black gold soil..a lot of people here like fox farms ocean forrest.

PuffinNugs said:
what lights are you using? looks like your goign to have to step up on the lighting big time.

I can only afford cfl i was using two 40 watt flurescent but 2nite ima add 3 more of those.
Im pretty much broke i was wonderin if u guys have any suggestions on some effecient lighting for somebody on a budget?

HTG supply on ebay is really good spot on a budget. you can get a 400 watt for around $160 with the bulbs, hood, ballast.

they also have a good selection of T5s, if your going to go with floros i would go with those.

those 40watt shop lights do not work very well for buds at all i know this from experiance, plus you have to use so many more than you would to get the same lumens as a biggersized lamp so you end up using more wattage than you have too, whcih costs you more a month on the electric bill

you'll need some better light to flower them so you'll have to get at least some money for this and a fan, you might be able to vent using a fan in your house get some good potting soil, avoid muddy dense soil, you need it to breathe and air the roots, dont put them under 12/12 light/dark cycle before you get the proper lighting, and take clones before you flower them, if theyr good you'll run the clones in a following grow :D

if you live in cali you can buy lights or barter for them on craigslist.

Latest posts

Back