somthing is wrong can somone help me out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waspfire

A.K.A FLABOY
Reaction score
need some opinions on whats is wrong with my auto ak-47 plant's (25days old) was fine last nite woke up this morning to black/grayish spots on 3 of the fan leaves on one plant.now my other plant is showing curling and whiteish spots and some yellowing.i moved the girls from inside the box i had as i thought it might of been from heat stress temps where getting up to 85-86 in it durign day while i am at work.

Last watered on thursday i have been only using rain water and ro water from the store i am betting since i havent worried bout the PH that its whats causing my problem but thought i would see what opinions u guys had on it.Also they have been under 24/0 lighting if i kept them outside would it hermie them?plan on watering this week with first shot of bloom feed i have some 10-54-10 i was goign to feed it til i get some thing better.Only nutes they have had is from vermaplex and Pure Black Castings Total Nitrogen (N)........................1.0% 0.1% Water Soluble Nitrogen 0.9% Water Insoluble Nitrogen Available Phosphate (P₂O₅)...........0.5% Soluble Potash (K₂O₅)..................0.2% Calcium (Ca).............................1.0% Total Iron.................................0.02% Derived From: Worm Castings 0.9% Slow Release Nitrogen Non-Plant Food Ingredients: Humic Acid............................. 0.02%

VermaPlex™

Total Nitrogen (N)........................0.01% Available Phosphate (P₂O₅)............0.1% Soluble Potash (K₂O₅)...................0.23% Humic Acid................................0.01% Derived From: Pure Black Castings

picture 1 is the spots that showed up over nite on one tho since beeing outside the last days this one has really perked up and is reaching for the mighty sun my camera is garbage
picture 2 is the one with wierd looking leaf's with some yellowing of the fan leafs real droopy looking

015.jpg

008.jpg

How often are you watering? looks like overwatering ands after effects to me.

yea check your ph.. n u might be over watering, everytime u water just wait til its veryy dry.thats for ur drooppy plant, happend to me.. um with the black spots ,idk what it is but i though i read it has sumtin to do wit bugs or nutre.... but yea get more info this is just IMO ;] im doin auto white russian/link below

blancolighter said:
How often are you watering? looks like overwatering ands after effects to me.

i have been giving it water like twice a week i fed them there first shot of bloom feeding today last time i watered was thursday i also gave them a good foilar feeding of epsom salt today.What has me puzzled is my afghan kush in same soil same conditions isnt showing any signs of anything wrong.I also ordered PH pen today so i can start staying on top of that the strips where getting costly and not that accurate.I was leading towerds either MAG or watering problem just wanted some of the experts opinions.:)

Well dunno much else about what it could be. What I would do though is make a foliar spray for the plant to provide all its nutes for a little bit, because right now your plant isn't getting nutes through as it should.

Even if your afghan kush is in the same conditions, its a different plant, so differring water absorbtion rates can be expected, along with many other variable in gardening. You might have to have a different watering schedule for each plant as well as nutes and other things, but hopefully the foliar spray will give ya time to figure out how to dial things in a bit better.

A magnesium deficient plant is identified by intervenial chlorosis, necrosis, and eventually a lockout of plant nutrients. The problems starts at the bottom of the plants and works it’s way up..!!..blackspot on leaves.. This is a rare occurrence and is exemplified by small gray or necrotic patches on the growing shoots which eventually die.
Fixing this is done easily by applying a foliar spray of eyewash containing Boric Acid. but it shows a gray patch on a leaf that is indicative of what to look for. This will most likely occur in outdoor grows.....An Iron deficiency will mask a Magnesium deficiency. If you look at the newer growth, that will be where the plant exhibits the intervenial chlorosis typically differentiating it from a Magnesium deficiency....A Manganese deficiency exhibits a general chlorosis, followed by yellowing patches and necrotic patches between the veins of the larger fan leaves....A Zinc deficient plant is obvious from the wispy new growth with twisted leaflets at 90°. There is also intervenial chlorosis at the top of the plant that is commonly confused with an Iron deficiency.This is a very common problem that can be disguised as an improper pH, or light burning, as well as a myriad of other problems.... “light burn”. Typically, topmost leaves will become pale green, then turn brown as the burn progresses.also i agree with blancolighter about foliar feeding .. until you address the manganese , magnesium,and probable zinc issues good luck ...1 step at a time

PH first.

Too much water.

Check your drainage holes to see if they are clogged up.

Just because the top couple of inches of soil is dry it could be the bottom inch or 2 are still waterlogged.

Did you mix anything with the soil to help with drainage?

:peace:

HippyInEngland said:
PH first.

Too much water.

Check your drainage holes to see if they are clogged up.

Just because the top couple of inches of soil is dry it could be the bottom inch or 2 are still waterlogged.

Did you mix anything with the soil to help with drainage?

there in perlite, worm castings ,and potting soil non nuted:)

ok i was so worried i was overwatering i found thta the droopy one was thirsty is all lol i gave them all there first real feeding of bloom nutes yesterday till i got some run off, before that i had been giving like 400ml of water with no run off, now since yesterday they all have perked up and growed least 2-3 inches over nite.I also foilar fed them some epsom salt yesterday and today there where no new leaves effected by the spots i was talking bout and i belive i have a idea what caused the spots on the one plant 2 days ago i fed it with the vermaplex and i gave it real good bath in it and i believe thats what caused it cause the other 2 that i didnt feed like that arent effected by it.So thanks all u who responded with opinions :)

well here is some pictures of the effected leaves on the one it hasnt spread but i tried to get some better pictures for u guys they still suck lol or either i do using the dam camera

Hello FLA :)

You need to set your camera to macro to take close ups ;)

If you dont have macro stand back furher so the pics are more in focus and set the camera to its biggest resolution :)

The pics are quite blurry, do the leaves look like this?

2 2 p1.jpg

HippyInEngland said:
Hello FLA :)

You need to set your camera to macro to take close ups ;)

If you dont have macro stand back furher so the pics are more in focus and set the camera to its biggest resolution :)

The pics are quite blurry, do the leaves look like this?

its a crappy 30 dollar wal mart cheapo digital camera:eek:
but i tried what u said see if these are better for u to see ;)

they lookin beter know it looks like.. umm yea for testin ph, dont get the rapitest stick or w.e, get the case with the pills full of power, u pix water,ur soil n the power shake it n u compare it to diffrent colors.. works great for me.. but yeaits prob a nutrent prob.. get ur ph at like 6.5, go buy ph up/down from a pet store.

Waspfire said:
need some opinions on whats is wrong with my auto ak-47 plant's (25days old) was fine last nite woke up this morning to black/grayish spots on 3 of the fan leaves on one plant.now my other plant is showing curling and whiteish spots and some yellowing.i moved the girls from inside the box i had as i thought it might of been from heat stress temps where getting up to 85-86 in it durign day while i am at work.

Last watered on thursday i have been only using rain water and ro water from the store i am betting since i havent worried bout the PH that its whats causing my problem but thought i would see what opinions u guys had on it.Also they have been under 24/0 lighting if i kept them outside would it hermie them?plan on watering this week with first shot of bloom feed i have some 10-54-10 i was goign to feed it til i get some thing better.Only nutes they have had is from vermaplex and Pure Black Castings Total Nitrogen (N)........................1.0% 0.1% Water Soluble Nitrogen 0.9% Water Insoluble Nitrogen Available Phosphate (P₂O₅)...........0.5% Soluble Potash (K₂O₅)..................0.2% Calcium (Ca).............................1.0% Total Iron.................................0.02% Derived From: Worm Castings 0.9% Slow Release Nitrogen Non-Plant Food Ingredients: Humic Acid............................. 0.02%

VermaPlex™

Total Nitrogen (N)........................0.01% Available Phosphate (P₂O₅)............0.1% Soluble Potash (K₂O₅)...................0.23% Humic Acid................................0.01% Derived From: Pure Black Castings

picture 1 is the spots that showed up over nite on one tho since beeing outside the last days this one has really perked up and is reaching for the mighty sun my camera is garbage
picture 2 is the one with wierd looking leaf's with some yellowing of the fan leafs real droopy looking
hi there wasp fire ! dude as you have stated you have these plants on a 24/0 light cycle and in the sun ?so are you saying that you have had them under light and in the last 2 weeks have you introduced sunlight to them ?also 10-54-10 nutes are for flowering not vege it is recommended IMO to use 10-10-10 for vege ..take care

purle i have had them on 24/0 since seed i only have 4 plants so i have been lugging them in and out doors,so they have had sun light pretty much entire time they have grown.Also as for the nutes these are autos on there 4 week there already flowering bro so thats why i am giving them the 10-54-10 bloom ferts the worm casting's and the vermaplex they have had since day one.They have actully grown like 4-5 inches since i posted this post and all the new growth looks fine so hoping i got the problem under control;)

Waspfire said:
purle i have had them on 24/0 since seed i only have 4 plants so i have been lugging them in and out doors,so they have had sun light pretty much entire time they have grown.Also as for the nutes these are autos on there 4 week there already flowering bro so thats why i am giving them the 10-54-10 bloom ferts the worm casting's and the vermaplex they have had since day one.They have actully grown like 4-5 inches since i posted this post and all the new growth looks fine so hoping i got the problem under control;)
no worries cuz all under control ! thats a bit of relief..LOL:hubba: anyways just watch ya ph levels ..good luck take care ! ..purple over and out !LOL.... :D

Latest posts

Back