Sorry guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

themadhatter

EAT! your heart out....
Reaction score
hey guys, im sorry. i guess my avatar and username offended. i fully respect the desisions of the admins regardless of wether i agree with them. the world wouldnt work without respect. i guess we all have oppinions, just like we all got bum holes. I would just think that it would be hard to offend people that smoke weed all day. hahaha. i just wanted to say sorry to anyone that i offeneded, im just here to reserch and make friends. i dont wanna screw that up. so yah.... i think we all get the point and ill shut up now. lol

Hey man just glad your still here. I just noticed the change to your avatar and name. Oh well:48:

ain't no thing bro. it's the loco weed man. you know it makes us crazy, right?:rolleyes: ;) :cool: ...

here, hit this , then pass it on...bb...

:48:

BLEH YER STILL HERE?!?!?!! JK LOL

what's yer question heheheehhe.....

I am ONLY Kidding above heheehe

long as i dont have any enemys, thats what matters i guess.

Yeah man that pic was priceless,everytime i seen it I had flashes of dark allies and rabbit ear pockets.LOL

:bong: IM totally offenededddddd. What was we talken about. Who called me a name? What.:ignore: Sorry 1st hit off the bong this morning.:D

Wow, I must have been really stoned the last time I came to play,
who offended who? and why?

can we still get high?

Ok? Have no idea what it was..... can you post it so we know who the heck you were?

Latest posts

Back