Sour Diesel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lkbkr103

Reaction score
I have a sour diesel that has been doing fine until recently. It's about 4 weeks into flowering and the trichs are still clear. About 60% of the hairs have turned brownish-orange and are shriveling slightly. Is this normal for this strain or is there something wrong?

I'll try to get a picture. I know this happens to them eventually, but all of the hairs on my other strains are still white and they're just as old.

It does sound early for the pistils to be changing color and shriveling up, but as long as they appear healthy otherwise it's probably just the strain and you should have nothing to worry about. The pistils for different strains will change color at different times.

this is my sour D

007 (4)s.JPG

That looks like mine. How many weeks has yours been flowering?

Thanks. All I have is a camera phone that doesn't take very good quality pictures up close.

May be obvious; but there's no male plants around to pollenate it, is there? That'll cause the pistils to shrivel. All seems normal though, from what I can tell.

I wouldn't touch them and I toss any males as soon as they show signs. I guess it's normal for this strain.

Latest posts

Back