south tips......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maverick

Reaction score
think i should of posted this in sick plants but could any one kindly tell me why all the tips on 1 of my ladys are pointing south ... just the tips . the plant itself is very healthy or appears to be they where germed about 1 month ago with terra pro soil and using half dose of nutes which i introducced about 1 week ago... she is sitting under 430 hps which is atleast foot and a half away grow room temps stay around 82/86 degrees... is this a problem any help thz

We need some pictures to diagnose your problem correctly. If they look nice and healthy, I wouldn't worry about it too much unless it gets progressively worse. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

thz for the quick reply smokey bear here are the pics and setup...

Picture 014.jpg

Picture 010.jpg

Picture 012.jpg

Picture 013.jpg

Picture 009.jpg

water every 2 3 days depending on dry soil is normall the finger test never goes a miss...... just moved them into bigger pots 2 days ago could this be a factor soz forgot to tell u that bit.....thanks for all your input..

yes that could be a huge factor as they usually experience a bit of shock after being transplanted. Just monitor things for a bit and let us know what happens.

It probably is a little bit of transplant shock. They will pull through just fine. Nice and healthy, I think. I agree with Hemp Goddess though. Move your light closer than that. I keep my 400 watt at about 12 inches from the top with no problems at all. You will probably have much better results. Just my thoughts. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back