SpaceCase 2010 Indoors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PUFF MONKEY said:
cutting back on the lights is my favorite part lol.

For some reason I was a nervous wreck the day I set my main room to 12/12, lol :)

Things are looking good, pcduck! Cant wait to see the buds start forming soon :D

Look'n good Duck! :aok:
can't wait to see your nugs!
MOJO!!

hey now Duck. looks good bro. what was going on with them on the 17th pics? were they in the transplant shock that long? well, they came out flying now.:hubba: ...

later man...Irish...

Irish No transplant shock, but the one was root bound pretty good and she had to sort out her roots before she took off. Plus I am a day or two late posting the pics.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out the duck's nest Puff Monkey, warfish, ishnish, loolagigi, GrowDude, Irish, and the chef

Just planted the seeds of Barney Farms Violator Kush and K.C. Brains Mango.

These will be later journals or at least I hope to get a female worthy of a journal.:laugh:

Oh duck..Gonna drop the mindbender as soon as i got room!

SpaceCase update:

Not much have been happening, just growing.
Have all plants now on bloom nutes.
6ml/gal micro
12ml/gal bloom
2ml/gal cal/mag
2ml/gal Dia.Nectar

SpaceCase 006.jpg

SpaceCase 007.jpg

Good mornin PC, I just read thru your recent updates and it looks like all is well.;) The V.K. and mango look like some nice strains. i was considerin the mango awhile back, all the reviews looked good. i will be lookin 4ward to seeing that grow as well. G.L. and LOTS OF MOJO for the flowerin ladies!!:watchplant:

very cool duckman...funny the difference between the plants.. cannot wait to see the buds

Just changed out the buckets.
Buds are starting to form up nicely.
Not showing as much stretch as the Bubba/Kush.
But still Got some leaf bleaching from having my light to close:eek:
This weeks recipe: 7ml/gal micro
14ml/gal bloom
2ml/gal calmag

Will add some pics tomorrow

ur goin the lucas route here , no?

Hi ya Zip :ciao:

I use the Lucas formula as a guide, then just add what extras I think they may need. Ex....Cal Mag or some grow if major yellowing occurs...I usually do not add many amendments.

Here are 4 pics of the girls and their tiny buds.

SpaceCase 008.jpg

SpaceCase 009.jpg

SpaceCase 010.jpg

SpaceCase 011.jpg

And it begins! Very healthly looking duck! Sat's and indie's...there outta be a song.

Latest posts

Back