Spider Mite Solutions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmansweed

Owner/Operator J and J Organics
Reaction score
I've been reading and writing allot about spider mites lately. Although this site has some great info regarding controll and prevention, I think we can compile some more solutions that may help prevent these notorius little pests. In my efforts to eradicate them I've heard of dozens of methods from Neem oil sprays to fermaldihyde fogs. I'm also interested in the 50/50 water to alcohol mix, how strong should the alcohol be - 70% or 99%? If you've had success killing these insects please let me know how and what you find most effective in flowering situations and/or veg cycles. Best of luck to all and thanks in advance.....

i think cousin Jack has a mitey kick... sorry, pun intended. lol

just now, i think i have success with the irradication of the mites that came indoor on some cuttings, but outside, the girls are just too big.
so right now i am using FF dont bug me and then iso/h20 @ 50/50.
then ill go back to the FF.
as for the outdoor girls, if i cant get a handle on them, i guess ill build a tent over them and fog the lil bass turds.

good luck with your's, seems holding them at bay is the best i can manage...

a few tips
MP's search engine
google/ yahoo/ aol search spider mites
dont use the alcohol mix in flowering
you can use dish soap mixed with h20, peppers and a number of other things

I am in the process of building a auto fogger that will treat them from below and do it every three days on time. as the life cycles of these little butt wipes as soon as I get it done I will post a dvd of the project to show everyone how to build there own for under a 100.00 and it will kill them dead and there eggs be watching for it soon will not harm the plants and is non toxic to humans and can be used the same day as harvesting . it is every gardeners friend and definitely needed ! in this business

Hey Viper I built the fogger and use it with That Stuff Spidermite Destroyer-all natural and safe. It takes about 5 applications and then just once a month and they are no longer a problem.

Would petrol and a lighter work ! joke bro just can't help it ! retarded lately !

AVID works but be careful....nasty sh*t veg only, not for bloom....also had great results with WIPEOUT

the 50/50 used when plants go into shed...I just assume all my clones i get from outside..or from friends are infested...I read 91%...i did find some 99%..but that was in back of shelf..i been looking..only find 71..and 91...i sprey everything with it....as for flower last fall i used dr doom..but the buggers are a PITA..im going more preventave this fall..looking into asprin in water...hope this helps..take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

purplephazes said:
Would petrol and a lighter work ! joke bro just can't help it ! retarded lately !

:hitchair:

:ignore:

:bong:

Latest posts

Back