spider mites HELP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fruity use isoprphyl alcohol .. rubbing alcohol.. "booze" is less than 50% AND will probably leave a residue.
Don't throw 'em a dang party//:rofl:.. you want to kill 'em.. ;)

If you are using the ISO alcohol method, I mix mine at 50% water 50% Iso

Ive tried the water and alcohol...didnt work. I tried the water alcohol pepper juice tobacco juice....didnt work. I tried Neems...didnt work. Then my hydro guy sold me some Azatrol (active ingredient in NEEMS). It costs 385 us dollars a gallon, but they broke it down and sold it in smaller quantities. That stuff worked.

Friend-of-a-friend said:
Ive tried the water and alcohol...didnt work. I tried the water alcohol pepper juice tobacco juice....didnt work. I tried Neems...didnt work. Then my hydro guy sold me some Azatrol (active ingredient in NEEMS). It costs 385 us dollars a gallon, but they broke it down and sold it in smaller quantities. That stuff worked.

:holysheep: Did you mean $3.85?

no 385$ a gallon. They'll sell it to you in smaller bottles though for less. Its for huge agricultural application I think, but its concentrated and a small bottle goes a long way.

Latest posts

Back