spliff? soda bong

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vampvixin

vampvixin
Reaction score
whats a spliff and any1 know how to make a bong from a soda bottle?

Spliff is just another (of the many) words for a Joint...

Making a bong out of a soda bottle is easy...all you need to do is drill a hole just about 3/4s down the label off the bottle then use some sort of material to make the stem inside the Bong then fasten on a Bowl fill with water and you are rdy for a Bong sess!:bong:

Here is pic of one I made with a friend ages ago...its a lil different but I thnk it might help 28-09-06_2238.jpg

Hope that Helps!!

Hey, Vampvixin! Here Ya Go, A Spliff is an Longer-Type Joint, Normaly Made out of Lower-Grade Bud/ Lower,Smaller Buds From "Harvest". Spliff's Can Be Made From Higher-Grade Buds, But Why? Whenever I've Helped :D with "Burning" Anykind of Joint Over 8 to 10 in. Long, You WILL Always Have Problems With Things Like: Big-Long Side-Burns,Cherry's Falling-Off,And The ONE That Can Even Gross-Me-Out, "LIPPING".:eek: "I Mean,Hey,Thanks for Remembering Me And All,....BUT, Just Because We're Smoking-One, Do'sent Mean I Want to "Experence"-"Deep-Kissing" With You-all,Ya-Know?" Nothing Worse Than Smoking With One or Two "Droolers" in The "Circle".Yuck! Also "Cheech And Chong"-Size "Bombers" Most People Will End-up Eating the End "Filling". The End 1/4 of the Joint! YUMMY!! Larger Joints Also Burn-up Otherwise Smokeable Matter "Smoldering" Away, Especaly While Being Held-By Whoever Is Doing The Talking, When They Should-Be "Hitting And Passing To The Left", Allready! O.K. Now...Your "Home-Made" Bong.:hubba: :hubba: You'll Need to go to the D.I.Y. Section. I'll Post It There, So that its Easyer for Everyone to Find. See ya There! CaptainViper.:D

A spliff to me was always just a joint with a filter on the end... or a roach as people here like to call it.

spliff is two joints rolled together wich is bout 5 inches long , basically a joint blunt lol , to make a soda bong u have to make two holes one tight enuff for the blunt , and then make a bigger hole for ur thumb to hold while u hit it , then u let go to hit it

CaptainViper said:
Hey, Vampvixin! Here Ya Go, A Spliff is an Longer-Type Joint, Normaly Made out of Lower-Grade Bud/ Lower,Smaller Buds From "Harvest". Spliff's Can Be Made From Higher-Grade Buds, But Why? Whenever I've Helped :D with "Burning" Anykind of Joint Over 8 to 10 in. Long, You WILL Always Have Problems With Things Like: Big-Long Side-Burns,Cherry's Falling-Off,And The ONE That Can Even Gross-Me-Out, "LIPPING".:eek: "I Mean,Hey,Thanks for Remembering Me And All,....BUT, Just Because We're Smoking-One, Do'sent Mean I Want to "Experence"-"Deep-Kissing" With You-all,Ya-Know?" Nothing Worse Than Smoking With One or Two "Droolers" in The "Circle".Yuck! Also "Cheech And Chong"-Size "Bombers" Most People Will End-up Eating the End "Filling". The End 1/4 of the Joint! YUMMY!! Larger Joints Also Burn-up Otherwise Smokeable Matter "Smoldering" Away, Especaly While Being Held-By Whoever Is Doing The Talking, When They Should-Be "Hitting And Passing To The Left", Allready! O.K. Now...Your "Home-Made" Bong.:hubba: :hubba: You'll Need to go to the D.I.Y. Section. I'll Post It There, So that its Easyer for Everyone to Find. See ya There! CaptainViper.:D
or how about the ones that take 5 min to puff becuz they r talking..and talkin and talking lol

back in college we used to add extra "chanbers" with smaller bottles and tubes. almost like a double filter just to see if it would work. :p
They can be fun. It's amazing that they say stoners are lazy and non-constructive, yet look around the grow journals and homeade stuff...sorta proves otherwise don't it.:D

Latest posts

Back