starting my journal a lil late....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justagrower

Reaction score
ok so i know its late but...here we go.

my set up is in my attic. the tallest i can go is maybe 4 ft high. i have 9 females....some plants shown here have been removed. and im going to start flowering in a week or 2. i use 3 250 watt mh bulbs like 8 2 lamp 4 ft flours.. and i have a few 120 watt equiv. cfl'sin dome lights that shine up from the ground to hit bottom branches, and i have a 250 watt hps thats also on them. well im gonna resize some more pics to put in here!!

smoke on!

garden 2.jpg

garden 1.jpg

Is this a grow journal? Would you like it moved to that forum?

i might have to ride over to that forum in your short bus!!! lol

ok so here is a current pic of the grden. the first post was like 1week and a half ago. these are the final 9....and there in there final pots getting closer to starting 12/12!!!:bongin:

i also added a pic of the plant i harvested 5 days ago!

1-17-07 garden.jpg

purple lady 4.jpg

1-17-07 garden2.jpg

Sup JAG. Everything is looking great. :aok: What strain or strains are you growing? What soil are you using? Are you giving them any nutes? More details my friend more details. By the way i think we have all been on the SHORT BUS one time or another. :dancing:

hey tbg...thanks for the :aok: sorry i havent posted that much...i work all day and get to come home and watch my 3 lil girls while moms at school...and once they go to bed.....i get to go watch my 9 lil girls in the attic!!! so anyway...its hard to get on here. ok so ...soil, i been using miracle gro potting mix, scotts sphagnum peat moss, and some scotts perlite. ok as far as nuts go...most of you might not agree, i use miracle gro all purpose plant food. i have never seen anything bad from using it so....anyways...id like to buy something else just havent had the time, and not sure what i should get. as for flowering i use this stuff called flora nova. so any input you guys have as to what i might change ......pls let me know!!!:bongin:

smoke on!

oh yea...im just growing some good bagseed...its some popcorn bud as they call it...its been around here for a while and well its some great smoke for the price and usually has like 20-30 seeds per ounce. my next grow which i need to get going...im gonna get some good seeds. so if ya got any suggestions...im all lungs...i mean ears.

ok so heres my lights. and also a pic of my heater that i have on them since its been 30 degrees outside. in the pic where you see the tops of some plants the 2 lights hidden behind the leaves are the 2 cfls in dome lights that shine up.

1-17-07  lights.jpg

1-17-07 lights.jpg

1-17-07 lights 2.jpg

1-17-07 lights 3.jpg

heater.jpg

i forgot to add that theres a 250 watt hps that shines at these plants from the front right now, thats what gives off the yellow glow

Well as far as nutes go we use anything Fox Farm. Good **** IMHO. If you want some great genetics at a cheap price try www.peakseeds.com they have all F1's and their **** is killer. We have grown both the Northernberry and Northern Skunk. ;)

Latest posts

Back