State Trooper Injured After Falling 40 Feet From Helicopter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but cops are the ones that choose which laws they enforce and who goes to jail and who doesnt,so IMO its a game, if you got the money you can play the game for along time, if you just make it by, scrapeing everything together to make ends meet, you go to jail until the government pays the state the money you owe for what ever evience you get charged with.HENCE money= justice and if you aint got no money you get no justice......

Well guys I think we can all agree on this one -

" SOME PEOPLE JUST SUCK!!! "

Awesome thread that was amusing.

Trillions:
I still stand by my opinion though and am fully prepared to be judged. I feel no regret over anything I have done and live by my own moral compass. I don't need anyone to tell me what I can and can't do to MY body, nor do I need someone to tell me how to live my life (I'm not refering to you, but the government and its many branches.) So basically it comes down to choosing sides and if you aren't on mine than you are against me. Cops aren't forced to do the job they do and are free to quit at any time, so logically I have drawn the conclusion that they under their own free will partake in these (mis)adventures and must derive some type of satisfaction from the power they have over others. They CHOOSE to do what they do and are free to stop anytime they disagree with what they are doing. I've left jobs over much less than infringing on someone's basic human rights why can't they? Its not like they are that well paid, any tradesman earns more than a cop unless they are taking a cut under the table that is.

trillions of atoms said:
agreed.....

tater...remember...... thou shall not judge less thou be judged.
I hath been judged....so wheres my gavel !!!

That's the thing Tater is that police get money for certain busts! They get promotions for stopping bank robbers and any organizations or people that slide the money away from the system! They get awards and recognition for that stuff! Because they do not get paid enough to do what they do they almost become the slime that they have to trudge in. Some people are just trigger happy anyways and have their own selfish agendas so they will try to find an occupation to suit their ill desires. That is the same thing for big corporations that care less about people.

i work as a power lineman. every day i deal with somthing that can potentially kill me, or the people working alongside me. l like my job, love it actually, and if i diddn't WANT to do it i wouldnt. the same thing goes for any one who has a job where the potential for serious injury or death is a daily reality. i usually (not right now, but usually) don't use what i CHOSE to do for a living in instances like this but really, I got a dangerous job, the L.E.O. that diddn't check his rigging, and fell outta that chopper has a dangerous job, millions upon millions of people have dangerous jobs. i feel bad for the fella, but ive come down off a 40' pole in a hurry before and broke my leg. big whoop its part of your job. and if you can't deal with the fact that its dangerous than you dont need to be there. theres plenty of other stuff to do.

more line workers are killed in the u.s. every year than police officers.
it's a dangerous job. and thats what makes it fun.

TommyBres2 said:
There are many ways to express your opinion, and your way was about as abrasive as you could've put it. "Get over it!!!" is not your opinion that I disagree with, it's you acting like I'm crying when I was making a statement. You laughing at my post is not you "laughing at me calling you an idiot" because I hadn't yet called you an idiot in the thread. You posted all of these in succession, there was no replies yet you felt the need to go on with it... But whatever, I'm done on the topic. Don't care enough to let this freight train of stupidity carry on down the tracks.
dude...you sound kinda retarded.....trying to tell someone how to word themselves so that YOU are not offended?????how about i get mad at you for being mad at someone laughing at the irony of a cop getting a boo boo in a pot field????? grow up

clanchattan said:
i work as a power lineman. every day i deal with somthing that can potentially kill me, or the people working alongside me. l like my job, love it actually, and if i diddn't WANT to do it i wouldnt. the same thing goes for any one who has a job where the potential for serious injury or death is a daily reality. i usually (not right now, but usually) don't use what i CHOSE to do for a living in instances like this but really, I got a dangerous job, the L.E.O. that diddn't check his rigging, and fell outta that chopper has a dangerous job, millions upon millions of people have dangerous jobs. i feel bad for the fella, but ive come down off a 40' pole in a hurry before and broke my leg. big whoop its part of your job. and if you can't deal with the fact that its dangerous than you dont need to be there. theres plenty of other stuff to do.

more line workers are killed in the u.s. every year than police officers.
it's a dangerous job. and thats what makes it fun.

Yeah C, I can understand where you are coming from but you get paid twice as much as the average rookie police officer. ;)

You also do not have to face child molesters, rapists, and the scum of the earth! I am not saying I love cops or hate them but I wish I understood why they act the way they do sometimes.

Dozingoffaroundthecorner said:
That's the thing Tater is that police get money for certain busts! They get promotions for stopping bank robbers and any organizations or people that slide the money away from the system! They get awards and recognition for that stuff! Because they do not get paid enough to do what they do they almost become the slime that they have to trudge in. Some people are just trigger happy anyways and have their own selfish agendas so they will try to find an occupation to suit their ill desires. That is the same thing for big corporations that care less about people.

I think I have a good idea of how "street value" is figured up:
Take the ammount of funds (taxpayer money) that it took to pay the pilot, maintain the chopper, buy gas (gas!!!!!!)for the cars and the chopper and the "ground crew", etc, etc,...then multiply it by oh lets say...5.
So 20,000.00 x 5!!!
Yes, those (numbers are irrevalent) spindly plants had a street value of 100,000.00!!!!

Gb

:grinch: Yeah GB and you know it goes back to the government too. They could at least give it to charity.

PUFF MONKEY said:
dude...you sound kinda retarded.....trying to tell someone how to word themselves so that YOU are not offended?????how about i get mad at you for being mad at someone laughing at the irony of a cop getting a boo boo in a pot field????? grow up
Hmm, I don't care how he talks to me, but when I get banned for a week for saying "you're an idiot and i'm not gonna bother with you", that's what's ridiculous. I think what he said was stupid, I think it was phrased very poorly if he just wanted to state his opinion. I didn't cry about it when he said it, I called him an idiot and moved on... And was punished for that? You wanna talk about "grow up"? How about having 7 days of time out because you said the word idiot? That's not me, that's the forum, so whoever banned me, grow up.

I find that most often, the same folks bitching about cops doing their job, are also the ones whineing about them NOT performing their duties.
If it weren't for cops, you would probably be bitching about the fat guy, wearing a shower cap, that just "dropped" in and took your crop..;) Your crop, your money, your wide screen tv, and your 16 year old daughter..:hubba: :hubba:
"ALL" cops aren't bad cops. "they" are not suppose to pick or choose, what laws to enforce, or when to enforce them. There's a good chance, that the same cop that deters the mugger from sticking a gun in your belly and robbing you, is the same cop that fell out of the helicopter.
Bashing any "group" as a whole, is no different prejudice than profiling a black guy in a Hummer as a dope dealer and or pimp...IMO

Hick said:
I find that most often, the same folks bitching about cops doing their job, are also the ones whineing about them NOT performing their duties.
If it weren't for cops, you would probably be bitching about the fat guy, wearing a shower cap, that just "dropped" in and took your crop..;) Your crop, your money, your wide screen tv, and your 16 year old daughter..:hubba: :hubba:
"ALL" cops aren't bad cops. "they" are not suppose to pick or choose, what laws to enforce, or when to enforce them. There's a good chance, that the same cop that deters the mugger from sticking a gun in your belly and robbing you, is the same cop that fell out of the helicopter.
Bashing any "group" as a whole, is no different prejudice than profiling a black guy in a Hummer as a dope dealer and or pimp...IMO

Exactly what I was thinking.
Gosh how did you read my mind so well, Hick??
I was thinking along the lines of "cheap shot" if you know what I mean..............Hey...........Wait a minute!!!!
Uh-huh shower cap....It was you!!!!
Where's my flat screen you *&*^%!!!!!
LMAO-JK

Gb

TommyBres2 said:
Hmm, I don't care how he talks to me, but when I get banned for a week for saying "you're an idiot and i'm not gonna bother with you", that's what's ridiculous. I think what he said was stupid, I think it was phrased very poorly if he just wanted to state his opinion. I didn't cry about it when he said it, I called him an idiot and moved on... And was punished for that? You wanna talk about "grow up"? How about having 7 days of time out because you said the word idiot? That's not me, that's the forum, so whoever banned me, grow up.

Hey, lets go smoke a joint and forget about it????

Gb

Hick I have never been saved by a cop nor detered from doing something because of one. I understand that it is unfair to shine the same light on all cops but they chose to live on one side of the law while I have chosen to live on the other and the less our paths cross the better. I don't even know anyone that has been saved by a cop, I have seen lots of them arrive well after the fact and in my opinion they are less about stopping crime than they are about attempting to solve them. Glorified clean up crews. Every one is prejudice in one form or another its just human nature, I'm not using that as an excuse to say its right its just the truth. The long and the sort of it though it is us against them and that unfortunately will most likely never change. Even if you were to subtract the fact that I grow and smoke an illegal "narcotic" in my house I still break certain laws almost daily because as a responsible citizen it is my duty to stand against unjust laws. I fully understand the consequences of my actions and am willing to pay the price if I have to, though I would really rather not. But if I do one day end up in that situation I can promise you will all read about it, I will fight tooth and nail and never back down. The fact that police are even looked upon as something that is needed speaks volumes about both our government and ourselves as a society.

TommyBres2 said:

"Arguing over the internet is alot like competing in the Special Olympics....win or lose your still retarded" godspeedsuckah

" clap yo' hands, and stomp yo feet, retardation can't be beat.............. "

Latest posts

Back