State Trooper Injured After Falling 40 Feet From Helicopter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
godspeedsuckah said:
I'll remember that when if I have cuffs on for growing a couple of my own plants. If the cop's aren't to blame than they are just the messenger boy's, and we all know just how much the messenger boys are liked. You almost tugged on my heart strings...almost.
You're an idiot, I'm not even going to respond to you anymore. Go post 3 times in a row in another thread, people still won't listen when you have no point to make.

gettinggray1964 said:
cops are not elected, they do what they do because they want too
Yeah, and there's only 1 aspect to being on the force, right? Like when a cop gives you a speeding ticket, do you think he signed on to give speeding tickets?

TommyBres said:
You're an idiot, I'm not even going to respond to you anymore. Go post 3 times in a row in another thread, people still won't listen when you have no point to make.
:rofl:

TommyBres said:
Yeah, and there's only 1 aspect to being on the force, right? Like when a cop gives you a speeding ticket, do you think he signed on to give speeding tickets?
yes i do, if not then why the ticket????? some get warnings while others get fines, why is that??? is that equal justice for all????? so IMO the only deffernce between cops and so called criminals is the cops just dont get caught or it is all sweeped under the rug.... and understand when a cop puts those cuffs on you, you no longer have your freedom you are guilty until you prove yourself inoccent or they wouldnt put the cuffs on you.... i dont think that is what are forefathers wanted... i aint hateing on cops, but IMO the miniute fines or money comes involed,justice goess out the window

gettinggray:
Well, I think that's going a bit overboard... Trust me, I hate traffic cops, I hate getting stopped, as I have been so many times, and going to court, as I've had to many times as well... I have a hell of a driving record for only being 20, and yes a lot of the cops that have stopped me are assholes. But at the same time, I've had good experiences with cops. When I was pulled over for a final time, the ticket that would've suspended my license, I explained it to the officer, how I couldn't take a license suspension because at the time I was driving 50 miles each way to school, 5 days a week... He said he couldn't let me out of the ticket (it was like 85 in a 55), but to contest it in court if I felt it wasn't fair and gave me a wink. I contested it, brought it in front of a judge, trooper never showed and I kept my license. He got his job done (meeting quota, although it's illegal to have them it still happens), and it took 2 days of my time to show up in court... Lesson learned. I'm not going to tell you the majority of cops are good people, in fact I'm almost sure that's not true, but all I'm telling you is that some are not there to be a pain in the *** and screw with your life, they signed on for different reasons and got thrown into roles they don't want. Be open-minded, don't judge people by what they do for a living, I thought being a pot smoker, as well as growing your own, you would be able to get that concept...

TommyBres said:
Be open-minded, don't judge people by what they do for a living, I thought being a pot smoker, as well as growing your own, you would be able to get that concept...

But Tommy, isn't that what you just did to me. Because I found it amusing the cop fell from the helicopter 40' and landed in a patch of marijuana you called me "an idiot." You are taking a lot of offense to other people's opinions because they do not reflect your own.

and the guy or gal behind you in the never ending line to go before the JUDGE, didnt get off, there is no equal justice in america, but there is alot of hands out, it is fact that money buys justice. is that the way it is supposed to be.. there is so many of mans laws on the books that i would be willing to bet that most cops dont even now them all...IMO WHEN STATES, GOVERNMENTS PASS ALL THESE STUPID LAWS IT IS JUST A WAY TO BRING MORE MONEY INTO THE SYSTEM. HENCE IN AMERICA MONEY=JUSTICE

godspeedsuckah said:
But Tommy, isn't that what you just did to me. Because I found it amusing the cop fell from the helicopter 40' and landed in a patch of marijuana you called me "an idiot." You are taking a lot of offense to other people's opinions because they do not reflect your own.
Nah, it's obvious you were only posting to taunt me ("you almost pulled my heart strings"). I believe I saw it in someone else's signature, "fighting on the internet is like participating in the special olympics, even if you win you're still retarded". Good day, sir.

gettinggray1964 said:
and the guy or gal behind you in the never ending line to go before the JUDGE, didnt get off, there is no equal justice in america, but there is alot of hands out, it is fact that money buys justice. is that the way it is supposed to be.. there is so many of mans laws on the books that i would be willing to bet that most cops dont even now them all...IMO WHEN STATES, GOVERNMENTS PASS ALL THESE STUPID LAWS IT IS JUST A WAY TO BRING MORE MONEY INTO THE SYSTEM. HENCE IN AMERICA MONEY=JUSTICE
Absolutely, but the cops aren't the ones being bribed, those people are found in Washington DC. Your beef seems to be with our federal government, as is mine, but laughing at the injuries of police officers hardly justifies your anger towards how and why the laws are made.

TommyBres said:
Nah, it's obvious you were only posting to taunt me ("you almost pulled my heart strings"). I believe I saw it in someone else's signature, "fighting on the internet is like participating in the special olympics, even if you win you're still retarded". Good day, sir.

I am not taunting you at all Tommy, and I respect your opinion as well. What is so wrong with the quote about arguing over the internet?

Ha, banned for a week for calling you an idiot after you mocked me and made my opinion into a joke... Maybe this forum really isn't for me. I'm all for keeping a happy atmosphere, but come on... I'm done, happy growing everyone, I'm off to find another forum. *Salute*

You need to realize that everyone has an opinion and sometimes they don't agree with yours Tommy. Search all my post's on here, if I don't like how someone views something I don't try to make them think my way. It's a tough pill to swallow Tommy but you need to open YOUR mind and accept people for who they are. You can't change the world Tommy.

Where did I make your opinion into a joke Tommy, quote it and show me please. I do have the testicular fortitude to apologize for my actions if I have hurt someone.

godspeedsuckah said:
You need to realize that everyone has an opinion and sometimes they don't agree with yours Tommy. Search all my post's on here, if I don't like how someone views something I don't try to make them think my way. It's a tough pill to swallow Tommy but you need to open YOUR mind and accept people for who they are. You can't change the world Tommy.
Yeah, and you also could've phrased things a lot better so you didn't come off as someone who's here to mock me instead of stating their opinion... But you didn't.

godspeedsuckah said:
Where did I make your opinion into a joke Tommy, quote it and show me please. I do have the testicular fortitude to apologize for my actions if I have hurt someone.
Every one of the 3 posts you made acted like my post was a joke, or do you "LOL" at things you take seriously?

TommyBres2 said:
Yeah, and you also could've phrased things a lot better so you didn't come off as someone who's here to mock me instead of stating their opinion... But you didn't.

Tommy what did you do to me? I wasn't mocking you, just trying to show you the light. Oh and as far as this is going, refer back to my special olympics and arguing over the internet quote.

TommyBres2 said:
Every one of the 3 posts you made acted like my post was a joke, or do you "LOL" at things you take seriously?

Tommy, quote me and show me where I was mocking you. I was simply laughing at you calling me an idiot. Remember, testicular fortitude.

godspeedsuckah said:
Get over it!!!
godspeedsuckah said:
You have your opinion and I have mine. I do "Almost feel bad.." LOL
godspeedsuckah said:
You almost tugged on my heart strings...almost.
There are many ways to express your opinion, and your way was about as abrasive as you could've put it. "Get over it!!!" is not your opinion that I disagree with, it's you acting like I'm crying when I was making a statement. You laughing at my post is not you "laughing at me calling you an idiot" because I hadn't yet called you an idiot in the thread. You posted all of these in succession, there was no replies yet you felt the need to go on with it... But whatever, I'm done on the topic. Don't care enough to let this freight train of stupidity carry on down the tracks.

Tommy, I still don't see how I was mocking you. You take things waaay to seriously.

Latest posts

Back